Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2019

George BM

8 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

It's not much and I won't share any thoughts about what I think about early Jan but... EPS shows there's more than a 1% chance at an event around NYE

IIuVTyG.jpg

Are you saying we should lock in Ens Mem 26? :lol:  

In all seriousness, should be a rather tame pattern snow wise next few weeks. I'd head outdoors and catch some Vitamin D. I wonder if @losetoa6 needs a wing man in the ole GN ;)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Hahaha!!  Great stuff!  You do know that movie has one of the top ranked "rants" of all time (Chevy Chase when he gets his crappy bonus), an unending string of invective and cursing!  I think it's a toss up between Nat'l Lampoon's "Christmas Vacation"  and the Steve Martin/John Candy movie "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles" as to which has the best movie rant ("Planes..." has Steve Martin at the car rental place going totally berzerk!!)!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nj2va said:

Merry Christmas to my fellow Christians - our Lord and Savior was born today!

And a very happy Hanukkah to my Jewish friends. 

I agree.  I told my son yesterday that saying happy holidays is unamerican.. it is either Christmas or Hanukkah.  And for christ sake starbucks.. put the word Christmas on you cups please

• Confused 2

Merry Christmas to you all and Happy Hanukkah to you Jewish posters!

Be Merry! 

Enjoy the vultures tearing up presents and flying around the house at F-18 speeds!

Be Bright!

Listen to your oldest relatives crazy (and probably exaggerated stories) of all of the extreme weather events that they've been through... like tornadoes that gobbled them up from Kansas and spit them out into a strange colorful wonderland!

Get Drunk! 

But not too drunk... eh what the hey!

From this weenie to all you weenies. Have a wonderful holiday season.

• Like 2

Great story... so we buy scatcher lottery tickets for stocking stuffers every year. I scratched off my winning #s and the very first prize scratch was a matching # and $100k prize. We all thought we hit 100k...until I finished scratching the ticket...and my winning match was actually the row below 100k so I won $10. LOL. I can't get over the feeling of losing $99,990 this morning. Oh well, gotta keep working. 

Merry Christmas snow starved weenies!

• Haha 10
  • Sad 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic