Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2019

George BM

3 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Me too. He's been a miserable F all day. And he's a skins fan who picked them to cover in my pool. Epitome of the weekly bad beats clip. 

Same here, I had them too. Same thing happened 2 years ago on a Monday night against KC on the last play of the game. I came into today in  my pickem league in first place by one game. So far I'm 0-9. Unreal.

8 hours ago, nj2va said:

@Chris78 Great win last night vs TBL during “Dad’s trip”...Samsonov was really sharp in net too.

The columbus game was the typical "trap" game  looking ahead to Boston and Tampa Bay. 2 stout wins against  2 top tier teams . Good to hear Samsonov was good. Sounds like he will be taking over next year with Holtby possibly leaving for free agency. I read they only have enough cap space for Holtby or Nicki not both and they want Nicki to be a cap for life.

• Like 1

It will be interesting so see how this plays out.

Sources: Terrell Suggs angling to be claimed by Ravens only

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28298112/sources-terrell-suggs-angling-claimed-ravens-only

I think some team will claim him regardless, just to keep the Ravens from doing so. Ravens could clearly use a situational pass rusher, but who knows if they are willing to make a roster move at this point for a player who chose to leave in free agency for more money, and is well past his prime.

Given Dean Pees in the DC for the Titans, and they could use his services in competing for a playoff spot, I expect they are the most likely team to claim him.

1 hour ago, Chris78 said:

The columbus game was the typical "trap" game  looking ahead to Boston and Tampa Bay. 2 stout wins against  2 top tier teams . Good to hear Samsonov was good. Sounds like he will be taking over next year with Holtby possibly leaving for free agency. I read they only have enough cap space for Holtby or Nicki not both and they want Nicki to be a cap for life.

Yeah if I was betting man, I’d go with us resigning Backy and we lose Holtby to free agency (which would suck but like you said, we just don’t have the room for both).  That’s why we gotta win the Cup again this year.  :)

1 minute ago, snowfan said:

The management of school closings has become an embarrassment. Some of these counties/districts need to get their shit together.

It’s a liability issue I have come to understand.  Has little to do with the sensible weather.  Not saying I agree but it’s what it is

• Like 1

Just now, BristowWx said:

It’s a liability issue I have come to understand.  Has little to do with the sensible weather.  Not saying I agree but it’s what it is

I get the liability, but there has to be some sound decision-making and common sense applied. There is no reason at all for any school in the immediate DMV area to be closed for weather tomorrow at this hour. Doing so now screams laziness by the decision makers.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, snowfan said:

I get the liability, but there has to be some sound decision-making and common sense applied. There is no reason at all for any school in the immediate DMV area to be closed for weather tomorrow at this hour. Doing so now screams laziness by the decision makers.

I agree.  It’s blasphemy...but that list of what makes no sense in the world is long so this is just another line on the paper

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic