Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December Banter 2019

George BM

13 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Still amazing to me anyone can speak in absolutes or say likely or anything that is more than hedging your bets when it comes to long range guesses. It's almost like some are racing to be the first to be right. Meh

That's your answer right there.  Its funny how those of us that have been hobbyists/pros for so long (25yrs of hobby/passion/learning for me) have seen this all too many times.  Despite advances, Mo nature still and always holds the dealer hand.  Advances are merely tools towards a hypothesis.  

It feels like winter is slipping away from us. It's already December 11th we've only had some light snow, rain this weekend then torchmas until mid January at the earliest then after that we lose climo and the sun angle. Man life in the mid Atlantic maybe the models were wrong in the extended and we get some snow chances before Christmas and December doesn't go warm/hot. :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

It feels like winter is slipping away from us. It's already December 11th we've only had some light snow, rain this weekend then torchmas until mid January at the earliest then after that we lose climo and the sun angle. Man life in the mid Atlantic maybe the models were wrong in the extended and we get some snow chances before Christmas and December doesn't go warm/hot. :ph34r:

I was told that Midwest is where i should go to live.  they have the best weather.  Like Michigan

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

It is what it is. That pacific firehose is going to hit us and we just have to make the best of it.

• Sad 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic