Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December Banter 2019

George BM

2 hours ago, mappy said:

im really glad we are getting all this worthless discussion stuff out of the way early in the season. 

It just shows we have something to have worthless discussion about!  Think of the worthless discussion we'd be having if it was 60 every day!

6 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

It just shows we have something to have worthless discussion about!  Think of the worthless discussion we'd be having if it was 60 every day!

i dont think there would be much discussion at all, which i believe was your point. ;)

LOL at these people on the ESPN talk shows discussing the possibility of Lamar not playing Thursday. OFC he will play. A sore quad, which is probably overstated, wont keep him out. And he practiced today. The angle- RG3 is a capable backup and it would be cool to see him get a start. GTFOH.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, C.A.P.E. said:

LOL at these people on the ESPN talk shows discussing the possibility of Lamar not playing Thursday. OFC he will play. A sore quad, which is probably overstated, wont keep him out. And he practiced today. The angle- RG3 is a capable backup and it would be cool to see him get a start. GTFOH.

Win Thursday and he can sit for the second half of the last two games.

1 minute ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Win Thursday and he can sit for the second half of the last two games.

If they play they way they are capable, he will sit the second half against the jets, and have 10 days to "rest".

And the pundits will get their wish- to see RG3 get substantial playing time

• Like 1

Just now, C.A.P.E. said:

If they play they way they are capable, he will sit the second half against the jets, and have 10 days to "rest".

And the pundits will get their wish- to see RG3 get substantial playing time

I can see it now. RG3 comes in, gets hurt, and in the most ironic slap in the face ever, the Ravens sign Kaepernick as a backup for the playoff run.

B) I’m kidding, of course.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I can see it now. RG3 comes in, gets hurt, and in the most ironic slap in the face ever, the Ravens sign Kaepernick as a backup for the playoff run.

B) I’m kidding, of course.

They have Trace Mcsorley, who was so impressive they had to keep a third QB. He is a poor man's Jackson, and more talented than RG3 at this point. Ravens have 3 QBs who can run this offense, which is a nice luxury to have.

• Like 1

Just now, C.A.P.E. said:

They have Chase Mcsorley, who was so impressive they had to keep a third QB. He is a poor man's Jackson, and more talented than RG3 at this point. Ravens have 3 QBs who can run this offense, which is a nice luxury to have.

Yeah, how did I forget about McSorley?!?

It would be fun to see him play some If they clinch home field Thursday.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

I do hope McSorley gets in sometime the next few weeks. And I’ll happily trade next week’s storm for the pre-Xmas HECS.

They should sit Jackson and play McSorley and RG3 against the Jets. Come on. It's the hapless loser Adam Gase never prepared JETS. Those clowns from North Jersey. They made Andy Dalton look like Russell Wilson a few weeks ago. And they scored all of six points against the Bangles. The Ravens are not losing this game if you were the quarterback.

1 minute ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Maryland can’t buy a bucket from under the glass.

Bad game. Too many slow starts finally caught up to them.  Cowan came back down to earth. Never got into their offense and couldn't run any good sets. Bigs need to get tougher on block when on offense.They probably were a little tired as well. They've played a lot of games the last 2 weeks and for some reason they can't win at Penn State.They should be solid come February. 

3 minutes ago, HighStakes said:

Bad game. Too many slow starts finally caught up to them.  Cowan came back down to earth. Never got into their offense and couldn't run any good sets. Bigs need to get tougher on block when on offense.They probably were a little tired as well. They've played a lot of games the last 2 weeks and for some reason they can't win at Penn State.They should be solid come February. 

Yea, you could feel it in the first half with turnovers and sloppy offense. PSU is a good team. It's not like they weren't going to lose a game so it's good in some ways to get a loss and see how it feels. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic