Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December Banter 2019

George BM

Just now, leesburg 04 said:

Haha...on to next week! Glad it's under 10 days

If 10% of these modeled frontal passage snows (outside of 24-48 hrs) verified I would be shocked. We get teased with them several times a year and yet I can't even remember when the last one came close to verifying. For the most part I stayed out of the disco thread for this very reason. Why spoil the fun of the newbies and weenies. Let them learn the hard way like I did. :devilsmiley:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, snowmagnet said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe this would be around the 10 year anniversary of the 2009 storm. That would be pretty awesome if it happens. 

dont you people read my posts? i've only been going on about it for a week. :P :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, snowmagnet said:

Sorry I missed that!  I remember a discussion about it a couple of weeks ago, but now that it’s only a week away, it’s getting exciting! 

Ha, its okay! Just giving you shit. :D 

1 minute ago, C.A.P.E. said:

You and me both. I have been doing my best to rile up the :weenie:s

On another topic- Watchmen- Did you see the most recent ep? I was like, damn. Some serious reveal happening.

I've seen! Thank you for your service. Keep up the good work!

Yes! So very good! Next week is going to be awesome. Methinks the whole "I need you watch me walk on water" thing will be very important later. 

• Like 1

Yes.

AND 

"I would never pass my powers on to someone without their consent"

Lots of rumbling online (reddit) about how the waffles that were being made will be left for Angela to eat and she would become the new Dr M. But that doesnt make sense, given she wouldn't know and would go against Dr Ms "morals". I think its all about the egg, and that the powers have already been passed on.... 

1 minute ago, mappy said:

AND 

"I would never pass my powers on to someone without their consent"

Lots of rumbling online (reddit) about how the waffles that were being made will be left for Angela to eat and she would become the new Dr M. But that doesnt make sense, given she wouldn't know and would go against Dr Ms "morals". I think its all about the egg, and that the powers have already been passed on.... 

I love the show, and I never read the comics or dug into any of the background of the story. Just been watching it, kinda lost at times, but knowing that pieces were coming together. And it's so well done it has been interesting to watch how all these characters and plots in different times and places are fitting together.

• Like 1

I love the show, and I never read the comics or dug into any of the background of the story. Just been watching it, kinda lost at times, but knowing that pieces were coming together. And it's so well done it has been interesting to watch how all these characters and plots in different times and places are fitting together.

I have said "this is the best episode yet" since episode 5 lol its so well done. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, showmethesnow said:

If 10% of these modeled frontal passage snows (outside of 24-48 hrs) verified I would be shocked. We get teased with them several times a year and yet I can't even remember when the last one came close to verifying. For the most part I stayed out of the disco thread for this very reason. Why spoil the fun of the newbies and weenies. Let them learn the hard way like I did. :devilsmiley:

Wait, so you're NOT on 'the payroll'??

• Haha 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic