Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December Banter 2019

George BM

2 minutes ago, H2O said:

Philly forum sucks so bad Ralph feels the need to post in ours for some reason.

I try and add substance to the disco here and yeah the phl forum is dead. I dont troll the main threads like folks do from say the NYC forum. Every time CAPE make a reply to me, he always makes sure to throw in a jab or some one liner. It is what it is but seems unnecessary. I thought taking it to banter was the right choice. 

1 minute ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

I try and add substance to the disco here and yeah the phl forum is dead. I dont troll the main threads like folks do from say the NYC forum. Every time CAPE make a reply to me, he always makes sure to throw in a jab or some one liner. It is what it is but seems unnecessary. I thought taking it to banter was the right choice. 

i think cause you're too busy trying to say what you think will happen in 10+ days, that you're quick to poo-poo others who may not agree. 

4 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

I don't always do that. Just lately. Sometimes the way you word things there seems to be an embedded(maybe unintentional) slight. And sometimes you post stuff that doesn't offer any additional insight over something that has literally just been posted by others.

@stormtracker

Any chance we can get that Prince emoji added here?

Just now, WinterWxLuvr said:

Over a seven year period there aren’t many pitchers who aren’t.

yoda thinks he is on a one year deal lol....we got to pay him big money at 34,35,36,37 smh....before this year..the dude was on the DL like 3 times a yeear

2 minutes ago, yoda said:

@Ji

https://www.spotrac.com/mlb/washington-nationals/patrick-corbin-11006/

You are paying Corbin $24 million per year approx for his 32-33-34 years... and then $35 million for his 35 year

And $10 million deferred when he is 36

Scherzer is even uglier... he will be paid $35 million both this upcoming season and in the 2021 season when he is 35 and 36 years old

https://www.spotrac.com/mlb/washington-nationals/max-scherzer-5166/

From age 37 to 43 he will be receiving $15 million per year in deferred money

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic