Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December Banter 2019

George BM

4 minutes ago, cbmclean said:

Seems like just yesterday thongs were looking up.  Now we have the visage of the dreaded Pac puke looming over us. 

I’ll be honest, I haven’t been tracking the LR much, if at all.  But it seems like we went through the same thing a week ago when some were commenting on the pac puke in the LR which changed in the MR.  The only thing that seems persistent so far is the LR hasn’t proved accurate.  Best to track within 10 days in my weenie opinion.  

5 minutes ago, nj2va said:

I’ll be honest, I haven’t been tracking the LR much, if at all.  But it seems like we went through the same thing a week ago when some were commenting on the pac puke in the LR which changed in the MR.  The only thing that seems persistent so far is the LR hasn’t proved accurate.  Best to track within 10 days in my weenie opinion.  

I remember the spike of concern a week or so ago.  This seems more severe as it has BobChill spooked.  If PSU joins, I start looking for a cliff.

Meanwhile Iceland about to be buried in cm of snow and we worrying about car top coating

ECMWF model forecast for Akureyri, indicating the snowfall will be very intense and could result in around 85 cm of snow on Tuesday and an additional near 60 cm on the next day, Wednesday, Dec 11th. Snowfall diminishes on Thursday. 6f3d8aa2890ca27a1b03f886a5fbc66a.jpg&key=0606a652b746639ce490f0394eb2662fa65da473aaecdfd047b6309bf13f70fc258c26f069243c14020695430167e345.jpg&key=ad349103f34cabe0aa296b07d800652ba9b2bbdc7f0425db206c02ad95990f9e

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

It does tend to be a little snowy and icy there, but not so much on the coast. Reykjavik has about the same annual snowfall as Philadelphia. Cold, dark, and mostly rainy.

I bet they have the same problem we do with Reykjavik people hating on those near KARJBONDALEK.  So many weenies on the Icelandweather forum. IFS model looks good out to 48hr GMT

• Haha 2

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic