Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December Banter 2019

George BM

14 hours ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

Can the Vikes please bench Rhodes? He kills Minnesota

When he went down last night I was sure it was the last play he'd have in a Vikings uniform.  Guess we have to suffer for 4-5 more games.

3 hours ago, leesburg 04 said:

Excuse my pissy mood this morning as a Vikings fan you have the ball down 34-30 momentum clearly on your side less than 4 minutes to go and then womp womp womp 4 and out. Deflated...go Ravens I guess

The play calling on that drive confused the hell out of me.  There was plenty of time left, multiple TOs, and a Seattle team that is playing the short passing game.  How do you not run on one of those downs?  Especially 3rd and 3 where you know that you still have 4th down in your pocket.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, MN Transplant said:

When he went down last night I was sure it was the last play he'd have in a Vikings uniform.  Guess we have to suffer for 4-5 more games.

I wish someone could explain to me what he adds to the defense. He can’t tackle and he can’t cover anyone.

1 hour ago, MN Transplant said:

The play calling on that drive confused the hell out of me.  There was plenty of time left, multiple TOs, and a Seattle team that is playing the short passing game.  How do you not run on one of those downs?  Especially 3rd and 3 where you know that you still have 4th down in your pocket.

That game was so winnable 

4 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

I literally laughed out loud 

:D

Just now, H2O said:

Don't encourage her.  She's making me squirm today and its a total disaster.  tables were turned and high ground lost. Defeat was snatched from the jaws of victory.

Hush you. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

Says Mrs “too good to measure anything under 1” “ who’s also getting more snow tonight :P

to be fair, it was still snowing when I left yesterday morning and never amounted to much. I will make sure I measure from now on, just for you :P 

• Weenie 1

10 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

@mappy I am here. Pondering current plan to be in Tulsa Dec. 14 and 15 for a family wedding and how cancelable the airline tickets are just. in. case.

lol you need to go check twitter. hopefully it makes you laugh as i know how much you love Berk. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic