• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December Banter 2019

George BM

Good no call by the refs 49ers are better than Baltimore fans thought. Guess 10-1 was a fluke or something.  Like i said the other day rain is the great equalizer so the worlds greatest team like the ravens are in a dogfight with the horrible 49er team

• Weenie 1

2 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

Good no call by the refs 49ers are better than Baltimore fans thought. Guess 10-1 was a fluke or something.  Like i said the other day rain is the great equalizer so the worlds greatest team like the ravens are in a dogfight with the horrible 49er team

I totally thought the 49ers record was overrated until I saw them play last week. They’re a solid team 

Just now, C.A.P.E. said:

I expected a close game. Niners are super solid.

I think a solid secondary who can eliminate WR and TE and just let Jackson run might be the formula but he's so good he can still beat you but not 45-7. Can that win in the playoffs? TBD I guess

Just now, leesburg 04 said:

I think a solid secondary who can eliminate WR and TE and just let Jackson run might be the formula but he's so good he can still beat you but not 45-7. Can that win in the playoffs? TBD I guess

It was a bit ugly for both teams with the weather. That strip of Jackson was a big play early in the third quarter. Ravens looked well on their way to making it a 10 point game. And the usual PI/non call PI BS. Twice went against the Ravens in big spots. That's life though with the shitty officiating. Ravens game can travel and play in bad weather. 49ers too. Would not be very surprising if they meet again.

• Like 1

Some final pics from our abortive trip to Yosemite NP.  Weather never cleared, would haven’t seen much even if we did make it to the actual park.  Tried thanksgiving day, sun was out for about 15 minutes, but snow picked up shortly thereafter.  Went about a mile towards the park and encountered several spun out cars which we couldn’t get past.  Went back to our cabin to watch more snow.  All told I estimate about 4 feet fell from Tuesday pm until when we left Friday AM.  No wind, so no crazy drifts.  Awesome time!  Long way to go to chase snow, LOl.

0BB76391-214E-4832-B864-D6A37022DC6D.jpeg

F89BAC44-8115-43F3-88B3-2748CA81E914.jpeg

367309F3-8D87-4569-BA64-B91E25C7DF50.jpeg

F5810A67-9584-4946-B74E-4722907245C6.jpeg

C2A88B33-CC85-48B3-B4BE-EE4EEFFD3C8C.jpeg

F350BAC1-D3B5-42C8-999A-E5E8E09C7368.jpeg

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Well, it is the very first red flag, apparently!

Concern abounds. Luckily the Panic room is only a few steps away. Even a drunk can manage to stagger his way there.

But the Panic Room has kicked it up a few notches this year!  Just look at some of those resorts the Reaper invested in!

30 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

I cannot put into words how concerned I am about this. A potential h5 disaster that may take weeks to recover from, if we are lucky.

1576000800-LHB3t0lLEjM.png

I am trying to learn to read H5 better.  What is the evil here?  I see east trough, West ridge.  Aleutians low.  Slightly AN heights over Greenland.

3 minutes ago, cbmclean said:

I am trying to learn to read H5 better.  What is the evil here?  I see east trough, West ridge.  Aleutians low.  Slightly AN heights over Greenland.

The only thing wrong is the WAR (west atlantic ridge). That usually causes storms to cut west of us. Even with that it's not a shutout look. Not exciting but not a disaster. It's also not terribly far from a good pattern. 

11 minutes ago, cbmclean said:

It's not a bad look at all. I was just trolling a little. As Bob said, it is close to something decent, and there is plenty of spread among the ens members in general lately.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic