Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December Banter 2019

George BM

• WxUSAF pinned this topic
1 hour ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Looking at the timing/progression of the rain on the HRRR, maybe the heaviest stuff moves through before the start of the game, possibly lingering into the first quarter. Either way it will be wet with at least some showers during the game, but hopefully not a deluge.

The game...   hum...  Let's see - I think I'm busy this afternoon.  I've got to...  nope, did that already.  Maybe I can...   naw, that's even more boring than watching the Skins.  

Hard to imagine what the atmosphere is like in the Skins front office these days.  Tickets as low as $4 at the last home game?  Hard to contemplate given the futile impossibility of even finding tickets not long ago.  Wonder what the stats are for season ticket holders?  At one time one of the most prized commodities in sports.  Since the value of the Skins as a franchise is still up there, maybe Dan S. will give thought to cashing out and do everyone a favor by doing so.  We can only hope.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Terps looking solid today . Undefeated streak looks intacked 

This is the complete game Turgeon has been looking for to back up their ranking. I've watched most games and the Terps have had too many slow starts and sloppy play. Start to finish great game today. 

• Like 1

If it were me I'd just assume Jackson is keeping the ball and blow him up everytime. 10 other guys can tackle if he hands off and I'm ok with a few 15 yr penalties. Hes simply too slippery if you are sitting there trying to choose...just commit to blasting him

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic