Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December Discobs 2019

George BM

16 minutes ago, mappy said:

grass was white when i left. raining at work in Hunt Valley. 

I have found, over the past 11 years of living in North Baltimore, that this part of the area is generally too far south for the northern tier events, and too far north for those marginal events that get the DC and south folks tingling. Baltimore City is in a weird spot for marginal events where it is very hard for us to pad stats - we almost always need legit area-wide snowfalls to score. One of the reasons that Maestro prob comes off as so frustrated in these parts.

Long way of me expressing my annual jealousy and admiration for your living in Parkton and scoring when it is rain just to your south...

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

I have found, over the past 11 years of living in North Baltimore, that this part of the area is generally too far south for the northern tier events, and too far north for those marginal events that get the DC and south folks tingling. Baltimore City is in a weird spot for marginal events where it is very hard for us to pad stats - we almost always need legit area-wide snowfalls to score. One of the reasons that Maestro prob comes off as so frustrated in these parts.

Long way of me expressing my annual jealousy and admiration for your living in Parkton and scoring when it is rain just to your south...

Snow was sticking as far south as Middletown Road on my way to work, then it wasnt. About Belfast it went over to plain rain. Still snowing at home per friends. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

The magic of climbing the hill past exit 24...going past that gorgeous horse farm on the right and knowing that you are now in God's country where the snow globe is a go. Love your elevation out there.

hahaha yes! once passed the high school, snow-globe is usually a go! 

It's a shame today's band of ULL enhanced precip is just a little too warm. This could have easily been a light event for most. 

OTOH- we generally need multiple chances before something happens. We've had a few already so if the variable pattern coming up isn't too hostile maybe something pops up before mid month. 

19 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

It's a shame today's band of ULL enhanced precip is just a little too warm. This could have easily been a light event for most. 

OTOH- we generally need multiple chances before something happens. We've had a few already so if the variable pattern coming up isn't too hostile maybe something pops up before mid month. 

November 15,2018 says hold your beer

45 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Mesos look good  for a possible dusting overnight here and more snow showers tomorrow. Got to take advantage of overnight timing because tomorrow will be 40s

Hrdps lollies Westminster with 1.5" :weenie:

Yes! 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic