Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
WINTER 2019/2020 BANTER

NYCSNOWMAN2020

1 hour ago, Snow88 said:

2 of my co workers are stuck in China.

They should be ok. There are likely many more people infected that have been able to fight the virus off. Too early to say how bad it is yet. Keep in mind that regular flu has killed 10k already in the US alone this season. That's a much bigger threat.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, weatherpruf said:

They should be ok. There are likely many more people infected that have been able to fight the virus off. Too early to say how bad it is yet. Keep in mind that regular flu has killed 10k already in the US alone this season. That's a much bigger threat.

This has been around for years. Read your Lysol bottle.

45 minutes ago, Juliancolton said:

No thanks, I still have the regular fever.

I noticed this year is bad for coughs and fevers.  I had a fever for five days going back around the New Year.  Lot of people sick this year, and the hygiene is terrible.  People need to learn to cover better, and wash their hands after being in public spaces.

OK, so when can we start a Topic that roots for (and tracks) a Top Ten Warm Winter to the bloody finish line.

AccuWeather again raised the projected T, early in the month, this time for February, to +3 or better.     They went up 5 degrees to +6 and came close in January.

For the Met Winter we need a +3.1 finish and we are now +3.5+.         For the calendar winter we are +7.0 and I do not know what the hottest 90-day period is reckoning from Dec. 22, but it must be similar to the +6.5 warmest ever winter.    

Another record to explore would be fewest BN Days (for the calendar winter----we might have just 8 to 10 by Feb.  20, if we are lucky. (currently 6)