Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
WINTER 2019/2020 BANTER

NYCSNOWMAN2020

Just now, NutleyBlizzard said:

My post was sarcasm.;)

Considering the now above water continental shelf after the Canadian Shield glacier gets built up.NYC, if it was still there would have altitude to help it out in those marginal events. Then again with liquids precipitation in such a scenario,  being so rare, we may be tracking KU rain events. Sorry folks, I’ll stop. As always ....

1 hour ago, BxEngine said:

Surprised irishrob’s bald head doesnt reflect enough sunlight to cool the planet...

With my chrome dome added and if it worked many more ( Anthony you’ll get used to the look ) . Don would have to start working up stats on the NYC forums albedo affect. The climate change page would never be the same. As always ....

• Haha 2

Went out side, at 8:44 am to check my 35 year old round brick hang up round Woolworth temp/humidity weather instrument. It read 18 degrees F and 57% humidity. After checking our local media organizations for the same I find out my temperature is 5 degrees below theirs and my humidity 7 to 10 % higher. My little postage stamp Hook/Hill  UHI postage stamp, as usual, disappears when it doesn’t count. As always ......

On 1/15/2020 at 10:37 AM, IrishRob17 said:

For those who say we never had warm winters back in the day 1990 says hello for starters, that was an unforgettable winter and spring after what happened in the previous fall.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/26196142?seq=1

funny thing was that was during a solar maximum and right now we are (supposedly) in a solar minimum

On 1/15/2020 at 2:29 PM, CIK62 said:

more stats..... the 2010s were the hottest decade on record and had 6 of the top 10 hottest years on record.  Also the one year that was hotter than 2019 was the super el nino year of 2016.