Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
WINTER 2019/2020 BANTER

NYCSNOWMAN2020

1 hour ago, IrishRob17 said:

Newspapers aren’t slanted?  Agreed that people should be more informed overall. 

You know me, I kid, I kid. 

That’s why I would buy the Post and the News. Sadly many of the articles that should just report news would be more at home on the Editorial page. I draw the line at buying the present incarnation of the Times, at least until I get a puppy. As always......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, doncat said:

I know, we all kid.:D Everything is  slanted nowadays....people like you and I know it and filter accordingly...  Unfortunately their are alot of people out there who can't think for themselves and believe everything they hear and read. I agree with the above post that people would be more informed if they read a newspaper instead of getting all their news from clicks.

The only news stories I believe are the ones that tell me the other side is pure evil.

4 hours ago, jfklganyc said:

I love the Post. Never miss a day. Daily News too. But that paper is sadly on its way out...

If people actually read the paper cover to cover and had a good handle on the news around them instead of pointing an clicking on click bait from their favorite slanted “news” site, this country and world would be a lot more informed and a lot less angry

Merry Christmas!

The post is trash lol. Other than their sports section, it’s garbage. Wall Street Journal is fair and balanced in my opinion, slants a bit right, but overall it’s down the middle 

36 minutes ago, gravitylover said:

Ooooo puppies

As I sit here alone a few minutes after midnight I think back of the classic pictures of the puppies snuggled in the Christmas stockings awaiting the joy of the little one that will soon find them. I think of the unselfish unconditional love of the companions we oft times call pets. I think of how much we could learn from their love but many of us never do. Happy Christmas and New Year to all the members in all the sub forums. As always .......

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Snowshack said:

Despite the great start to the season it already feels like March at Gore today.   Bare patches and fog over the melting snow throughout.  The Monday storm may deliver a refresher up here but it looks more like a mixed bag right now.  Anyone skiing good conditions this week in the northeast?

Not your ideal ski conditions today.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=roy+orbison+++its+over&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=roy+orbison+its+over&sc=8-20&sk=&cvid=9BBDB2B8169A41C0824BF533C113432E

Interesting live version.     I am willing to throw my original 45 out the window onto a snow pile, if we get one.      Even AccuWeather says any cold will flee quickly.

There appear to be two pulses, near NYD and the 6th., then the PV begins to contract from us and who knows when the next cameo appearance will be?

m500znhanim.gif