• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit

15 minutes ago, Wurbus said:

@Carvers Gap I updated my previous post to the new record of 78 in Knoxville for today, but the old record was set in 1954. Wasn't that the year you were comparing this fall/winter to a month or two ago?

We actually broke our record high here.  Looks like 73 was the high today which broke the record high from....wait for it....1954.  Really stinks to be reliving that year.   LOL.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Carvers Gap said:

Wurbus, I was in Knoxville today at the Tennessee Theater.  Was incredible how warm it was.  Literally, was like summer.

It was insane. We were at Market Square eating brunch and sitting outside! Also, the poor ice rink in the middle of Market Square literally had standing water on top of the ice. I saw a couple small children fall and get soaked from the water.

10 minutes ago, Wurbus said:

It was insane. We were at Market Square eating brunch and sitting outside! Also, the poor ice rink in the middle of Market Square literally had standing water on top of the ice. I saw a couple small children fall and get soaked from the water.

Wow, we were at Market Square around 4:30PM or so.  We caught a play at the Tennessee Theater and then walked around.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Carvers Gap said:

Wow, we were at Market Square around 4:30PM or so.  We caught a play at the Tennessee Theater and then walked around.  

We were in Knoxville yesterday as well! Grabbed brunch at Balter Beerworks and then attended a wedding at The Standard.

The car showed 76F in sunshine near Jeff City on 40. 

• Like 2