• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Possible Dec 1-3 Winter Storm

Zelocita Weather

HRRR still does show a couple bands coming through most of the area 7pm-9pm and also 11pm-3am. Good chance these could put down another 1-3 for most areas, maybe up to an additional 4” for the higher elevations of NWNJ through SNY. Picked up about 2” here in Essex county so another 2” would be 4” total, making it a great forecast by NWS (3-5”)

8 minutes ago, Brasiluvsnow said:

Doorman if you could , can you point out to the novices / me what you are getting at before others chime in and explain to the rest of us what they " thought " you were saying thanks in advance. Maybe I posted this too soon are you saying that the storm is redeveloping and that we are far from done ?

6 minutes ago, Brasiluvsnow said:

redeveloping at or near the bench mark correct ?

Alright I'm gonna get ripped for my misread but I'm jumping in. It looks like a redevelopment due to the southern low swinging around and merging with the upper level low as it comes off the coast. I think it's a bit optimistic because there isn't much holding it back from scooting out and taking it's energy with it. Ya gotta appreciate the enthusiasm though. Thanks Doorman. Now have at it and tell me how wrong I am :) 

• Thanks 1

Just now, gravitylover said:

Alright I'm gonna get ripped for my misread but I'm jumping in. It looks like a redevelopment due to the southern low swinging around and merging with the upper level low as it comes off the coast. I think it's a bit optimistic because there isn't much holding it back from scooting out and taking it's energy with it. Ya gotta appreciate the enthusiasm though. Thanks Doorman. Now have at it and tell me how wrong I am :) 

Gravity at least you had the Balls to answer my question when none of the other guys took a shot and jumped in so props to you and thanks. Does anyone else care to throw their hat in the ring ? Bueller ? Bueller ? Anyone ?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Brasiluvsnow said:

Larrye the diagram Doorman posted has edit here = the L's and X's near 66 -- 44  and it says redeveloping---- NO WHERE near Cape Cod so can you explain what Doorman meant without bashing the new guy ? Thanks

You see the 931 Low? That's hundreds of miles off the coast of Cape Cod.

Yes Larrye I see it , Now can you or anyone else explain to me what Doorman is getting at with that lovely picture with the 931 low which I see off of Cap Cod ?
Maybe that the ULL near us is capturing it pulling moisture back towards us?

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X605F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Brasiluvsnow said:

Ask Larrye he brought it up it is on the diagram that Doorman posted its there Pauly look again its just below the 992

That’s not the pressure. It can’t be. I don’t think those are pressure readings. In fact I believe that said 031 but the line crossing over it makes it look like 931!

22 minutes ago, Barman49 said:

Maybe that the ULL near us is capturing it pulling moisture back towards us?

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X605F using Tapatalk

Barman maybe I don't know either but Doorman asked for one of the more seasoned METS to explain the surface program but none of them have answered the bell. I will be honest I see the diagram, but have no clue myself what Doorman is pointing out