Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Possible Dec 1-3 Winter Storm

Zelocita Weather

2 minutes ago, USCG RS said:

I would not be surprised to see NYC, LI, S CT and E MA take a very hard hit today

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

So far the models all seem to be too far to the east with everything based off the current observations so I'm still leaning mostly towards a miss in NYC

• Like 2

So far the models all seem to be too far to the east with everything based off the current observations so I'm still leaning mostly towards a miss in NYC
Stop using your science and stuff. Models rule, they are always right when they show what I want.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Snow88 said:

Why are people already freaking out ? This happens with every storm. Its hilarious. 

I don't think people are freaking out, just pointing out observations. And sorry, but the models have been pretty atrocious with this storm. Let's respect our Met friends here and listen to their reasoning. After all they have been studying this stuff both formally, and probably informally, for a long time.

1 minute ago, Stormlover74 said:

Yeah I'm expecting on the lower end but who knows

If every storm is this stubborn this season I am either moving to Florida or northern Canada. One extreme or the other. I am hoping for 2-4 but given how many schools decided to open, I'm kind of hoping this doesn't ramp up until much later, as that would be a nightmare.