Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Possible Dec 1-3 Winter Storm

Zelocita Weather

2 hours ago, Brasiluvsnow said:

Blue Wave or anyone else = I go onto Pivotal Weather but I was not aware that I could get a snow map that you just posted. The maps I look at on there show a much broader / way larger portion of the North East . Can you tell me where / how I can find the map that you just posted which narrows areas down and shows Eastern to Shirley and Marlboro to Danbury ? Thanks in advance guys

Here are some quick instructions. Also, the "Local" feature isn't available for all models.

Local-Model-Parameters-Pivotal-Wx.jpg

• Thanks 2

Just now, White Gorilla said:

Don't despair too much snow weenies.  We are just getting started with met. winter.  

We just have to wish for the best tomorrow. We still have all day and overnight tonight to look at the models. I have been on a few hours of sleep every night looking at the models.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SnowDemon said:

Hot take. Moderation in the sub forum is terrible.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This is your first post since March 3rd where you complained about snowman19.  Why don't you try to add to the discussion instead of getting suspended for being a jackass?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, SnowGoose69 said:

I still doubt its anything but PL near the city.  The NAM warm nose is big.  Still nervous for Monday.  Don't like the closed low sitting out there but I doubt we have any resolution on that til tomorrow's runs 

Closed low scenarios usually end up surprising someone, only we don't know which direction that surprise will take yet. 

Just now, Snow88 said:

GFS just double down for west and north of the city. There are mutiple areas of banding on the GFS. We really have to watch that to see where it sets up.

This seems to be the latest trend, the good snow stays north of the city on the models. I also think the boundary layer may be an issue for the city even on Monday. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HVSnowLover said:

This seems to be the latest trend, the good snow stays north of the city on the models. I also think the boundary layer may be an issue for the city even on Monday. 

The big amounts came slightly further south. By all means this isn't the end solution.

• Like 2