Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Possible Dec 1-3 Winter Storm

Zelocita Weather

7 minutes ago, SnoSki14 said:

I always had a feeling this would trend more south. 

everything is farther south this run, mainly the upper low and coastal redevelopment. also a stronger high in maine thanks to a better northern stream shortwave and cold push into the northeast sat-sat night. there is a period where precip lightens up and temps come up sunday night, but the 700 low tracks thru PHL w/ some nice lift monday that dynamically cools things for a period of +SN.

11 minutes ago, purduewx80 said:

everything is farther south this run, mainly the upper low and coastal redevelopment. also a stronger high in maine thanks to a better northern stream shortwave and cold push into the northeast sat-sat night. there is a period where precip lightens up and temps come up sunday night, but the 700 low tracks thru PHL w/ some nice lift monday that dynamically cools things for a period of +SN.

the trend is legit

768638ce-81eb-4e54-99e0-ea5ff001d40c.gif

• Like 4

Just now, SnoSki14 said:

Which is why I hope it keeps trending south now ahead of the inevitable north shift later.

If the blocking prevents that it won’t be able to. But no doubt the odds still favor New England and upstate NY over down here. Maybe my location on the north shore now can get me to an inch or so at the end after getting drenched. That’s my hope for this at this point. If it ends up better, great but not too disappointing if it’s all rain. 

4 minutes ago, jm1220 said:

If the high keeps getting stronger it could.But maybe it’s overcorrecting. The reason it’s looking better for us is that high-hopefully that can keep going. 

It will probably tick back north a bit which is why we needed the south trend to be this significant to allow a little breathing room. If Euro is jackpotting NYC now I would expect the city to see at least a few inches.  

• Rjay pinned this topic
  • BxEngine unpinned this topic