Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Monday 12/2 Threat Disco

40/70 Benchmark

1 minute ago, mattm4242 said:

I commute from Magnolia (small part of Gloucester) to Boston for work, and as much as i love snow it usually makes me a bit nervous.

I just happen to be off tomorrow, so hoping for some fun tonight/tomorrow AM.

Hoping Gloucester gets the death band . You’ve got one of the best shots 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

What location?  Chatham?

Cape has potential 

1 minute ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Wiz, what are you thinking for places here in CT. We’ve seen a pretty nice period of snow here in central CT. Think that fades as NY gets smoked later this afternoon before we get CCB scraps overnight?

Yeah we'll continue to see some periods of snow through the day with varying intensity. I also think much of the state (particularly central and eastern) will get a bust of some pretty heavy snow tonight...unfortunately it's on the brief side so accumulations will be kept at a minimum...maybe 1-3'' with a few lucky spots/slant stickers picking up 4''

I'll try to find a Ukie 700vv map 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, weatherwiz said:

Cape has potential 

Yeah we'll continue to see some periods of snow through the day with varying intensity. I also think much of the state (particularly central and eastern) will get a bust of some pretty heavy snow tonight...unfortunately it's on the brief side so accumulations will be kept at a minimum...maybe 1-3'' with a few lucky spots/slant stickers picking up 4''

I really like my location and the storm track and period of bombogenesis for us to see amazing snow totals.

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

Will's fire hose into eastern mass appears like it's either trying to get going, or ...is just a weak version of one.  But those are some impressive embedded echoes over interior SE zones and as the snow line is collapsing as we speak, that might get 'flashy' in there.  

That present band over southern NH actually looks OES ish

2 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Cape has potential 

I don't have it, And there upper level charts are no very available so all you have is a surface or precip map to go by.

4 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Will's fire hose into eastern mass appears like it's either trying to get going, or ...is just a weak version of one.  But those are some impressive embedded echoes over interior SE zones and as the snow line is collapsing as we speak, that might get 'flashy' in there.  

That present band over southern NH actually looks OES ish

I think that southern NH band might be more mid level fronto. The banding over E MA has more of that oes look to it I think. 

• Like 1

There are two parts right now. The stuff in SE MA has been modeled well and it’s just a continued strong Northeast flow from 850 on down to the surface here. It’s been pouring all morning here. The area up north in New Hampshire, is more frontogenesis. This is the area that I was saying may need to be watched from Ray on down to perhaps northern Connecticut. Someone will get dumped on for sure. 

• Like 1