Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Monday 12/2 Threat Disco

40/70 Benchmark

Just now, wxsniss said:

Precarious setup and a tough forecast. It may very well capture too far east or regress to the diffuse weaker solutions, but I wouldn't nail the coffin from just a single 18z Euro run, especially after the entire 12z suite was showing a bigger hit.

its just like several models show CCB from hell w detonation this close in then ...um no sorry. lol . Its pounding snow and we want more more more

• Thanks 1

Just now, powderfreak said:

Yeah will be tough to get a foot in the first couple days of Dec.  

We should run all these models every hour like the HRRR, we’d all get solutions we love and hate.

Some funny cherry picking earlier.

Just now, NYCweatherNOW said:

How’s the euro for New York City sorry to bother you guys I don’t have access to it?!

But you have your own IG weather page!

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

1 minute ago, wxeyeNH said:

Euro east but the storm is stronger.  Bottoms out at 971mb.   That would be quite the wallop if it was 75 miles further east.

Still not excited about this up here.  Brian still on board but I'm not invested.

23.3F Light snow

Similar trend to the GFS on 18Z vs 12Z. 18Z GFS bottomed out to ~970 mb off the Cape, 12Z GFS was around 984mb.  Would be one hell of a storm for the Cape.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYCweatherNOW said:

How’s the euro for New York City sorry to bother you guys I don’t have access to it?!

It looks to me to still have the best snows over NJ to their W-NW but it’s been creeping East with that area.  It won’t take much to get it over NYC but with marginal temps the snow accum maps are gonna be way off.  I think 4-7 with maxes of 8-9 will be the best anyone sees there 

Just now, SnowGoose69 said:

It looks to me to still have the best snows over NJ to their W-NW but it’s been creeping East with that area.  It won’t take much to get it over NYC but with marginal temps the snow accum maps are gonna be way off.  I think 4-7 with maxes of 8-9 will be the best anyone sees there 

That would be a great hit for that area considering they were looking at 1-2" a day or so ago.