Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Monday 12/2 Threat Disco

40/70 Benchmark

1 hour ago, bishbish777 said:

Hey all, I'm new here! I grew up in the Pacific Northwest, so I know a decent bit about the weather out there. I'm pretty clueless about the weather around here, though. Lookin' forward to tracking this storm with y'all!

Welcome to New England.  Every part of the country has the local nuisances as I have learned with much of my family living in Bend Oregon.  Under your name in the profile section it's helpful to put your location so if you post observations we know where you live.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

NWS has straight rain here in Enfield overnight. Is that accurate or is it freezing rain.

I would be leery of an ageo whiplash/flash if you are liquid now, yeah... 

I suspect if this consolidation trend continues though, this thing will transition into more a CCB and y'all down that way might get end gamed by that some -

6 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

Welcome to New England.  Every part of the country has the local nuisances as I have learned with much of my family living in Bend Oregon.  Under your name in the profile section it's helpful to put your location so if you post observations we know where you live.  

Thank you :) 

That stuff on rad moving through CT this hour is either bright banding or someone is going to get walloped by a short duration stacking event..

That almost reminds me of the rad image the hour before the 0 visibility Dec 23, 1997 spread up over Worcester and Middlesex Co.

30 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

I was just thinking the same. Many still going 1-3/3-6 For Boston. If some of these more robust solutions verify, there will be some egg on these mets’ faces. 

The experimental HRRRv4 is very bullish. According  to Alicia Bentley PHD who is testing it along with others it has performed very well. Another tool to look at. First burst then by hr 48 and its still going

hrrrp_acc_snow_neng_24.png

hrrrp_acc_snow_neng_48.png

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

The experimental HRRRv4 is very bullish. According  to Alice Bentley PHD who is testing it along with others it has performed very well. Another tool to look at. First burst then by hr 48 and its still going

Alicia. No one wants to be called Alice.

• Haha 1