Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monday 12/2 Threat Disco

40/70 Benchmark

Boom 6z-12z Tues

For eastern SNE, disproportionate attention has been on "round 1", which is really just the first part of a prolonged 2ndary transfer...

All about consolidating a dominant 2ndary low which on current guidance is a vorticity mess before 0z Tues

As posted pre-Euro above, I anticipate solutions today will converge on a bigger impact after 0z Tues, the far bigger potential for eastern SNE than "round 1"

Just now, WinterWolf said:

The look in real time is not Not impressive at the moment... 

That shifted pretty far south with regards to the mix/snow line...maybe seeing a cooler boundary? We were only suppose to get an inch or 2 here, now that doubled with the recent run...something to watch I guess

Just now, Typhoon Tip said:

are we still looking at two rounds ... or is this trying to consolidate -

I feel like it trying to consolidate though it definitely may lighten for a time Monday. But this reeks of east flow in the midlevels with terrain enhancement too that keeps things on the steadier side in between the two periods of deeper synoptic lift. 

3 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

I feel like it trying to consolidate though it definitely may lighten for a time Monday. But this reeks of east flow in the midlevels with terrain enhancement too that keeps things on the steadier side in between the two periods of deeper synoptic lift. 

Climo has best snow ORH - interior SE NH