Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Monday 12/2 Threat Disco

40/70 Benchmark

Just now, 78Blizzard said:

It didn't look bad to me for most areas south of the pike.

It was a little more offshore with the second low taking over. But, you'll be at the mercy of any little vort max with these ULL dumbelling underneath us. So small changes will occur. I liked seeing round 1 look better. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, CoastalWx said:

It was a little more offshore with the second low taking over. But, you'll be at the mercy of any little vort max with these ULL dumbelling underneath us. So small changes will occur. I liked seeing round 1 look better. 

I mean does modeling usually have a decent idea with that vort dumbelling out east , it’s been pretty decently consistent in some modeling 

2 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I mean does modeling usually have a decent idea with that vort dumbelling out east , it’s been pretty decently consistent in some modeling 

They probably won't have a great idea. I think it will happen, but will it be a broad shield of MDT snows or just some bands? That's hard to guess. I do like seeing the mid level lows under us. That's usually how you can get a conveyor belt to develop and help advect moisture back in to help blossom any preicp. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Why? You'd rather taint?

Nah, I feel like any taint here will be after the bulk falls. All set with best fronto staying south. I'd rather flood the warmth, get the lift and take my chances.

Not a huge deal, though.

I'm interested in the cf for round 2.