Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Monday 12/2 Threat Disco

40/70 Benchmark

Just now, Baroclinic Zone said:

Yeah, just waiting on that ULL is going to be tedious for some.  Could see it was going to blow up pretty early on.

What a run there... the NAM has you with like 37-40F pouring rain after a little SN/IP for the first part.  Then round two is a foot of wind-driven paste.

20 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

After reviewing all the model suites, bufkit, soundings etc, this is what i came up with. I will adjust and issue a final call tomorrow morning before flakes start flying if needed. It's on the bearish side of most. Again confidence is low for rd 2. First WAA shot most pick up a couple to a few inches.

11_30.19_forecast_1.thumb.jpg.c393bbb5ef57bb6235887bd097e08fad.jpg

I'm right on the 6-12" line:lol:

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

What a run there... the NAM has you with like 37-40F pouring rain after a little SN/IP for the first part.  Then round two is a foot of wind-driven paste.

Round one is looking like a pretty meh inch or two here.... round 2 is what I’m interested in... could be a snowy Tuesday am 

Just now, Sugarloaf1989 said:

I'm right on the 6-12" line:lol:

Yeah i was thinking that some people would reply similar, i even thought about Enfield. I'm sure you figured out the map is more of gradient, so if your on the line id go with a couple inches either direction, like 5-7 or 4-8 for Enfield. It's meant to go NW to SE with the numbers. The 10, 11 12" amounts are reserved for Litchfield far NW.

1 minute ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Yeah i was thinking that some people would reply similar, i even thought about Enfield. I'm sure you figured out the map is more of gradient, so if your on the line id go with a couple inches either direction, like 5-7 or 4-8 for Enfield. It's meant to go NW to SE with the numbers. The 10, 11 12" amounts are reserved for Litchfield far NW.

I get it, it. There's also a big elevation gain to my West.