Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monday 12/2 Threat Disco

40/70 Benchmark

Just now, It's Always Sunny said:

I'm open to what ya'll think but it appears that nobody who is supposed to get decent snowfall is going to have to worry about the dryslot hindering totals.  Maybe northeast PA if it were to punch that far north? 

So this is god ordained now? "Supposed" to get decent snowfall?

like where I'm at for this one, with respect to both events, but weary of the trends and possible dryslotting... hopefully the first round holds snow longer in my area, Aly still weary as well, was expecting a wsw hoist last afd, but still at watch status, I'll stick with the 8-10 total, be happy with anything plowable honestly, ceiling is there for more... Aly has my area around a foot, I'm skeptical about that, we still have time before round 2 is locked in. I do think someone lollies 2' somewhere, possibly the Berks, nw ma?

Just now, It's Always Sunny said:

I'm open to what ya'll think but it appears that nobody who is supposed to get decent snowfall is going to have to worry about the dryslot hindering totals.  Maybe northeast PA if it were to punch that far north? 

There he is! Hope all is well. I think when we mean dryslot, it’s the loss of moisture in the DGZ. That could push into NH for a time. It’s possible on Monday some areas in interior mass may get some snizzle or even FZDZ if it dries out aloft. When the storm drifts east and H7 starts to move East, we’ll see areas of snow regenerate. Perhaps even with decent ratios.

1 minute ago, tavwtby said:

like where I'm at for this one, with respect to both events, but weary of the trends and possible dryslotting... hopefully the first round holds snow longer in my area, Aly still weary as well, was expecting a wsw hoist last afd, but still at watch status, I'll stick with the 8-10 total, be happy with anything plowable honestly, ceiling is there for more... Aly has my area around a foot, I'm skeptical about that, we still have time before round 2 is locked in. I do think someone lollies 2' somewhere, possibly the Berks, nw ma?

Ya it’s really all about that H7 lift early Monday am thru the day. If you are far enough NW you will bang .