Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Monday 12/2 Threat Disco

40/70 Benchmark

2 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

ehhh...it's kinda a broad circulation so hard to really tell where it exactly tracks over but Branford is close enough to LI ;) just a ferry trip away 

Welcome to the coast (well for this storm at least)It’s always fun to laugh at the inland folks who freak out over the possibility of getting one hour of sleet in between their foot plus of snow. 

• Haha 3

Just now, Sn0waddict said:

Welcome to the coast (well for this storm at least)It’s always fun to laugh at the inland folks who freak out over the possibility of getting one hour of sleet in between their foot plus of snow. 

I get a yard of sleet a season. 3' of pure sleet, every single season. No, you're the liar.

7 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

He went from hoping for sunshine 36 hours ago to embracing the big snow. 

Such a big gradient between Brian and me 20 miles to the north.  A friend of mine runs a big plowing operation.  7 plow trucks.  He is in Florida till later Tuesday and just texted me should he come back early. I don't think he would be able to change ticket anyhow with Sunday being such a busy travel day.  Slightest shift in storm track puts me in heavy snow.  I'm kind of leaning cold dry air eats up northern edge so amounts will not be as high as GFS says.   

Untitled.jpg

1 minute ago, wxeyeNH said:

Such a big gradient between Brian and me 20 miles to the north.  A friend of mine runs a big plowing operation.  7 plow trucks.  He is in Florida till later Tuesday and just texted me should he come back early. I don't think he would be able to change ticket anyhow with Sunday being such a busy travel day.  Slightest shift in storm track puts me in heavy snow.  I'm kind of leaning cold dry air eats up northern edge so amounts will not be as high as GFS says.   

Untitled.jpg

Wait 6 hrs.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Ericjcrash said:

Its obviously an error but ironically the RGEM drops ~20mm from 72-84 in the same area.

RGEM runs out to 72hrs?

Gotta watch that cold pool aloft with the ULL.  Some sort of a band will form on the NE edge of it.   NYCs best shot at getting accumulating snow out of this.