Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monday 12/2 Threat Disco

40/70 Benchmark

33 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Point being Wiz that the Euro has been lead, solid and consistent with features besides snow maps 

Sure has!! 

26 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

If you draw a map with anything less than a foot for I84, I will tie you up with your mouth open and feed you McDonald’s cheeseburgers over and over again....until you gain 10lbs and vomit.

Go big or get fat. 

Unfortunately gaining weight has very little to do with just "eating food". 

My map I posted yesterday had 3-6'' for much of the state and 2-4'' along immediate shore...this just accounted for WAA snow though. I may update and include a 6-12'' zone up near the MA border. 

3 minutes ago, 512high said:

Forgive me...density type for duration? fluff/cement? thanks ahead of time

I think ahead of it in the WAA stuff may be closer to 10:1. Not wet, but not sure it’s fluff. Maybe heavier stuff is fluffier as lift punches into DGZ? The second round may have the chance of higher ratios. This is up by you of course. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

DIT’s boy:

We are in a interesting location for this, basically a boom or bust situation....2-5 inches on the front end changing to a brief period of sleet to freezing rain and finally hours of snizzle until the upper level low catches up for round 2. Which at this point is the wild card, another 3-6 or 4-8 maybe if all comes together?

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

There’s little doubt CT pings after a couple inches. Waa looks potent.

Josh Cingranelli on NBC 30 This morning said they’re thinking mostly snow In CT away from the coast Now as the latest guidance is showing colder air..at least that’s their take currently.  I’m sure when the lull hits it goes to drizzle/or ZR drizzle if below 32 obviously.