SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Monday 12/2 Threat Disco

40/70 Benchmark

2 minutes ago, NYCweatherNOW said:

12z euro

E97D2C5D-F974-4CF1-9AAE-FF3DE7B4BF8C.png

So you are living and dying by one EURO run. Just seen you are from the city, so I could see why u are calling for a SECS there but I don’t see guidance showing that at this point. Here are the 18z ensembles . Regardless everyone is entitled to their own opinion, just believe it is concerning for the public to see a map like that. Your map looks like the 12z EURO. I’m sure you will make big changes to it by the AM.

A87D9144-922F-4779-ADAD-EA2293913DF2.png

Just now, PaulyFromPlattsburgh said:

So you are living and dying by one EURO run. Just seen you are from the city, so I could see why u are calling for a SECS there but I don’t see guidance showing that at this point. Here are the 18z ensembles 

3-6" is NYCs ceiling IMO. 

Either way, NAM has the high pressing down more but also the primary further N than 18z

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PaulyFromPlattsburgh said:

So you are living and dying by one EURO run. Just seen you are from the city, so I could see why u are calling for a SECS there but I don’t see guidance showing that at this point. Here are the 18z ensembles . Regardless everyone is entitled to their own opinion, just believe it is concerning for the public to see a map like that. Your map looks like the 12z EURO. I’m sure you will make big changes to it by the AM.

That was just a preliminary map, I will do one more Saturday night! I’m sure I’ll have to do changes because I think the precipitation shield will be bigger. Let’s see! 

• Like 1

Just now, NYCweatherNOW said:

That was just a preliminary map, I will do one more Saturday night! I’m sure I’ll have to do changes because I think the precipitation shield will be bigger. Let’s see! 

I just wish we can have a storm where everyone cashed in. Haha it never works that way. Very rarely. Does NYC Boston Philly Washington DC Albany and western Ny and Maine all get snowstorm from the same system.  Happy tracking and happy thanksgiving :)

31 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I'd rather that than congrats Coastalwx. I can't stomach that again after the way last seson ended in March.

No offense but you do complain quite a lot for someone who’s in an absolutely great spot for the typical big nor’easter. I would love to be on a hill in Methuen. I get that you just missed out last year for jacking to areas to the north of you but didn’t you just jack with a solid 30” in March 2018? I bet most people on here have never gotten to a 30” spot in a single storm. 

I’ll bet my life savings that you end up with more snow than most of SNE by the time this season is all said and done

• Weenie 2

2 minutes ago, Ericjcrash said:

It's dead and full of people who expect 12"+ from everything. I'm here for the disco fully expecting not much IMBY. Central CT to western Mass looking great atm.

I’m by Montreal. Tip of New York northern adirondacks.  Only run that shows me cashing in is the ICON. LOL. I am here for the disco also. You guys are very knowledgeable and great to chat with. The NY forum has been dead for days.

Just now, Hoth said:

Did we annex the NY sub forum?

Seriously...I'm cool with the NY peeps here to talk meteorology, but this is the New England subforum so we don't need all of the emotional poor NYC posts in here from the usual weens. We have enough of that as it is with NNE vs SNE and EMATT vs WNE. I'm not trying to be a dink, but it's only November and JFC it's already hard to read.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Surprised they didn't start a thread tbh.

NAM was not an improvement for most, looked a bit warmer and north of 18Z but its still in never never land. 

I come to this forum because there are alot of intelligent posters in here. Philly and NYC subforums are dead. Alot of people have left this forum.

• Like 3