Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monday 12/2 Threat Disco

40/70 Benchmark

2 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

Those 2003 storms really sucked as a new college met student. 12/7/03 I was in Ithaca before break, Rhody was slammed. 1/4/03 I was home on holiday break and ITH got slammed. 

There was another storm later that month where ITH/BGM got destroyed I think with like a foot and the forecast was 1-3.  I think it was a clipper that hit mostly the NYC area but some funky band formed up on the north side that nobody saw coming   

11 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Lots of foot plus in your okx totals , bad in relation I guess

There are. There are also a lot of 5, 6, 7, 8" amounts in there and when the forecast is for minimum a foot, id call that a bust. I just looked at BOX PNS too, its the same for HFD county many 5-8" amounts. The biggest scoring county is Windham county in all of CT.

1 minute ago, The 4 Seasons said:

There are. There are also a lot of 5, 6, 7, 8" amounts in there and when the forecast is for minimum a foot, id call that a bust. I just looked at BOX PNS too, its the same for HFD county many 5-8" amounts. The biggest scoring county is Windham county in all of CT.

Where did you get Box PNS I looked for it

4 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

The Southeast convection is going to play a pretty large role in this, because the ridging ahead of the upper low factors into both the north/south and the east/west position of low pressure.

The higher heights ahead of the upper low would suggest a threat for a more west low track. 

Could we pull a March '17 type move? Just keep pumping heights at game time until the low crosses SNE?