Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Coastal Storm Dec 1-2

Ralph Wiggum

27 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Band over Bucks is starting to slowwwwly fade and migrate NE. Looks like a break coming and a second batch later today. Have a very light coating here in Warminster...skeptical if we can squeeze an inch of snow out of this system here. The afternoon/evening will be crucial irt totals across the area.

It’s pivoting back south and I continue to accumulate here in Wrightstown with heavy snow

20 minutes ago, hazwoper said:

It’s pivoting back south and I continue to accumulate here in Wrightstown with heavy snow

"Heavy" snow? Congrats. Heaviest convection now moving across the river and N of Trenton like the models caved to last night. Flurries here....all but over. Doubt we see much with the afternoon/evening batch:

Eta: Headed to BK soon for my routine snowfall Whopper in your honor sir 

namconus_asnowd_neus_9.png

nam3km_asnowd_neus_24.png

6 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

"Heavy" snow? Congrats. Heaviest convection now moving across the river and N of Trenton like the models caved to last night. Flurries here....all but over. Doubt we see much with the afternoon/evening batch:

Eta: Headed to BK soon for my routine snowfall Whopper in your honor sir 

namconus_asnowd_neus_9.png

nam3km_asnowd_neus_24.png

Yep heavy.  413 snow covered right now

3C07285F-E623-4510-BF3D-6F52AD3288C5.jpeg

• Like 1

yikes, mt. holly may want to start cancelling those winter storm warnings for bucks/lehigh valley. Ain't even going to be close... I'll be happy if I get an inch.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Light rain and drizzle is expected to
  change to snow this morning. The snow will become heavy at times
  into this evening. Snowfall amounts are forecast to vary across
  the area, but they should generally be in the 5 to 8 inch
  range.

34 here. A few flurries. We don’t have sunshine like some of you are mentioning. The sky here looks like a solid grey sheet of paper. 

*Note pic is from this morning after the ten minutes of lightly heavy (it was a bit more than moderate) snow. No snow since other than occasional flurries.

9EEE38EF-C650-491C-A9F0-90E617E24466.jpeg

Still getting a light but cold drizzle here and whatever snow fell this morning is gone.  Am up to 0.17" of liquid today and temp is currently 35.  Have been watching that wide band in Jersey pivoting and backing in from the NE as the low moves east but am not sure if a band would make it this far west before the storm moves away.