Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Coastal Storm Dec 1-2

Ralph Wiggum

6 hours ago, The Iceman said:

My call is 0-1" south and east of the city,  1-3" for the city and immediate burbs, 3-6" for Lehigh valley and N/W bucks/Montgomery, and 6-10 for the poconos. I don't see the winter storm warnings verifying in lower bucks/Mercer/Montgomery. Just my 2 cents.

I'm think coating to an inch city and immediate burbs, 1-3" LV, NW Bucks/Montco. 3-6" Poconos. Cant speak to the WSW outside my area which wont come close to verifying. C-2" here in Warminster.

5 hours ago, hazwoper said:

Meh.  I was never really big on this one.  Miller Bs typically suck around here.  With that being said models do have a tough time in these setups.  I’ll watch how it all unfolds tomorrow 

This isnt really a true Miller B....more of a hybrid. Regardless it isnt the Miller B "jump" to the coast that screws us today. It is the old occluding ragged storm scenario. Those pinwheeling lows always seem to struggle with filling in the precip shield and tend to overdo expanse on guidance leading up to the event.

14 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

My over/under is 4"....I would go over. I think we're in a decent spot. Not the best but good.

Well I went lower but we'll see. This batch is a nice surprise. All mesos show this batch fading and the death band setting up across the river between 10 and noon so that's the time to keep eyes on the radar and see how/where things are progressing.

Surprised I had to scrape a coating of snow off the windshield when I left the house around 6:45 this morning, temps hovering around 33F. Latest HRRR doesn't look too encouraging for those of us south of Bucks. Still, I think it's gonna be on of those look-out-the-window kind of day.