• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    queenofscience
    Newest Member
    queenofscience

The Panic Room--Winter 2019-2020

1 hour ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

I've invited some friends to come check out the place. Should be an influx of guests later today. Do you have enough staff scheduled to accommodate the rapid increase in business?

We’ve been through mass weenie casualty events before. We are well trained for this possibility.

• Haha 1

So, we've punted the first half of met winter and will be pinning our hopes on -20F anomalies and nighttime events for  sloppy March patio table toppers yet again.  

Take comfort in knowing that all is right with the world.

18 hours ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

Are you looking for Silence of the Lambs as you take souls??  Perhaps with some fava beans, and a nice chianti?? :D

Sacrifice, well perhaps a weeny roast with DT in full robes as an acolyte. As always ......

Global warming sucks. I don't think we will see a normal winter again any time soon. Really makes the winter months that much more monotonous. .

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Folks, we are ready to meet your needs here at The Panic Room. We’ve seen an influx of anonymous guests from all over the region just in time for the holiday season.

We’re working round the clock to make sure that you’ll never want to leave once you arrive.

aod_sfx_photo_11.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, alexderiemer said:

Global warming sucks. I don't think we will see a normal winter again any time soon. Really makes the winter months that much more monotonous. .

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

We'll get out freak 3' foot storm every 10 years that melts the next day. Oh wait. That's how it's been the entire 41 years of my life in MD lol

when I saw PSUs recent post and that lower analog map that looks EXACTLY like the GEFS and EPS depiction of the upcoming pattern with the turd years listed...well lets just say I am getting my affairs in order and checking suite availability for 2 weeks out...I want to get in early before the rest of you get there

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

when I saw PSUs recent post and that lower analog map that looks EXACTLY like the GEFS and EPS depiction of the upcoming pattern with the turd years listed...well lets just say I am getting my affairs in order and checking suite availability for 2 weeks out...I want to get in early before the rest of you get there

Excellent. Welcome to your suite.

luxury-suite-patio-bedroom-at-luxury-sui

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

wow.  that's a pretty sweet suite...who needs snow.  the only thing missing is a girl holding a martini.  Please book for 15 Jan-TBD...

Just now, BristowWx said:

wow.  that's a pretty sweet suite...who needs snow.  the only thing missing is a girl holding a martini.  Please book for 15 Jan-TBD...

Well we don’t quite have that, but this’ll have to do.

skeleton-butler-side-table-thumb.jpg

Dearly Departed
Eskimo Joe
JakkelWx

Watch List
BristowWx
Rhino16
PrinceFrederickWx
EastCoastNPZ

We also have at least a dozen anonymous watch listers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Classy!  Except for the shaggy 1970s-looking vintage throw pillows.  The sette is quite a nice touch for sure!

2 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Well we don’t quite have that, but this’ll have to do.

skeleton-butler-side-table-thumb.jpg

No skimping on the fine brandy, there, it appears!!  And bow ties?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

I've invited some friends to come check out the place. Should be an influx of guests later today. Do you have enough staff scheduled to accommodate the rapid increase in business?

Maybe the Reaper has BOGO coupons for these fancy new suites this year as a promo for the Holidays.  Friends stay free for a weekend...or New Year's Eve celebrations? :lol: 

C:\ CD\WINTER

C:\WINTER

DEL .

ARE YOU SURE? Y

C:\WINTER  DIR

Volume in drive C is root
 Volume Serial Number is BC73-8FA8

Directory of C:\WINTER

12/28/2019  09:55    <DIR>          .
12/28/2019  09:55    <DIR>          ..
               0 File(s)              0 bytes
               2 Dir(s)  969,646,030,848 bytes free

Someone is looping this now! LOL

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 12/27/2019 at 5:07 PM, WinterWxLuvr said:

I tell ya we are going about this the wrong way. We need about 3 executions. 

I have suggestions B)

22 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Names, we need names.

For any Gilbert and Sullivan fans out there...I'm reminded of Ko-Ko's "I've got a little list" song in "The Mikado" (he's the "lord high executioner", looking for names of victims).  This is a bit dated, but aspects of the song can be adapted for current events quite easily (I've seen versions that incorporate various political events...including one during Reagan's presidency where the person doing Ko-Ko said at the end "..and Nancy, you know who!" as one of the people to put on his list!!).

14 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Lord High Executioner sounds like a great title.

pswx0jd.jpg

Ha!  Well here you go then!  Defer, defer, to the Lord High Executioner!!  Perfect!  (I have this same D'Oyly Carte Opera recording of the Mikado, myself):