Where could you possibly be?

I'm a weenie, searching for snow you see

It has been a sucky winter

But I'm still not ready to be called a quiter

So I'll search for you, and a few flakes too

On my bicycle built for two

That was just painful. :whistle:

Don't quit your day job. :D

eta: My wife calls me an uncultured heathen so what do I know, Right? :)

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, showmethesnow said:

That was just painful. :whistle:

Don't quit your day job. :D

eta: My wife calls me an uncultured heathen so what do I know, Right? :)

Thanks! Exactly what I was aiming for :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, wxdude64 said:

Thanks! Exactly what I was aiming for :)

Originally after posting that I felt bad that I might be hurting your feelings and almost deleted it. For all I knew you spent hours coming up with it and you were proud of your work. :D

But then I realized, I am a callous A-hole who doesn't give a damn. So I left it. :devilsmiley:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Originally after posting that I felt bad that I might be hurting your feelings and almost deleted it. For all I knew you spent hours coming up with it and you were proud of your work. :D

But then I realized, I am a callous A-hole who doesn't give a damn. So I left it. :devilsmiley:

Trust me, it takes A LOT to 'hurt the feelings'. I am of the belief that if you dish it you better be able to receive it!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, showmethesnow said:

This is why you’re on payroll. How are you progressing on your weekly souls quota?

• Haha 1

This winter is SO BAD, that it is already spring a month early in Central Texas. We are seeing leafout and some of my grass is over a foot tall. We've had multiple days with 70 degree dewpoints already! I think 60s dewpoints are cool and pleasant! In February!

Its a crying SHAME the Reaper is BURIED in suicidal snow weenies!

9 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

This is why you’re on payroll. How are you progressing on your weekly souls quota?

Think you will be pleased with my quota.

But I think you will be very pleased shortly. CAPE, PSU and I have set in motion the ultimate weenie trap. You will be naming your next wing of the hotel after the three of us if I am not mistaken. CAPE and I are going to get the weenies into a feverish pitch the next week or so with constant postings of how we can win. Might even throw in a couple of'It's Happening' if we think we can realistically get away with it. That is when PSU swoops in for the kill. He will post why it could never happen, never in a million years. And he will keep posting about it, and posting about it, and posting about it until all weenies are finally beaten into total submission. The only possible flaw would be if we actually did see some noteworthy snow. But we all know that will never happen this winter.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, showmethesnow said:

Think you will be pleased with my quota.

But I think you will be very pleased shortly. CAPE, PSU and I have set in motion the ultimate weenie trap. You will be naming your next wing of the hotel after the three of us if I am not mistaken. CAPE and I are going to get the weenies into a feverish pitch the next week or so with constant postings of how we can win. Might even throw in a couple of'It's Happening' if we think we can realistically get away with it. That is when PSU swoops in for the kill. He will post why it could never happen, never in a million years. And he will keep posting about it, and posting about it, and posting about it until all weenies are finally beaten into total submission. The only possible flaw would be if we actually did see some noteworthy snow. But we all know that will never happen this winter.

You probably shouldn't reveal our diabolical plan to the weenie masses. Not that it matters. They are completely oblivious.

You may have noticed my glass half full approach to the shorter term, while going half empty for longer term. My bitterness serves me well at this game. :devilsmiley:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, H2O said:

Its hilarious.  Reaped people keep looking at the LR thread.

That's what you do in hell duh, Lucifer served up something extra special in the 12z ECM lol

• Haha 1

There's no such thing as Climate Change in the Mid Atlantic  - the climate never changed from Summer/Fall to Winter so I'm warming up the gas grill and getting out my flip-flops.

14 hours ago, Jebman said:

This winter is SO BAD, that it is already spring a month early in Central Texas. We are seeing leafout and some of my grass is over a foot tall. We've had multiple days with 70 degree dewpoints already! I think 60s dewpoints are cool and pleasant! In February!

Its a crying SHAME the Reaper is BURIED in suicidal snow weenies!

Wow...ya know it's bad if the winter even beat the snow optimism out of Jebman!!

• Thanks 1

@WxWatcher007 I would like to file a complaint. @C.A.P.E.isn't sticking to the approved plan we filed with HR in regards to our weenie trap. His part involved joining me as we blew smoke up the weenies tushes for the coming period setting up the smack down by PSU. Needless to say he has gone rogue. What is the course of action on my part you propose?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

@WxWatcher007 I would like to file a complaint. @C.A.P.E.isn't sticking to the approved plan we filed with HR in regards to our weenie trap. His part involved joining me as we blew smoke up the weenies tushes for the coming period setting up the smack down by PSU. Needless to say he has gone rogue. What is the course of action on my part you propose?

Case in point to the above memo. And I quote from CAPE, 'I am just calling it as I see it.'.

This behavior is unheard of from our respective members. I suggest we seek termination with extreme prejudice. I will await further orders.

• Sad 1

damn.  winter is so bad the staff at ReaperMart or Reaper R Us or Reapotle or Reapbucks are infighting. The boss needs to have some more training.  The fry guy wants to be cashier. 

• Haha 5

50 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Case in point to the above memo. And I quote from CAPE, 'I am just calling it as I see it.'.

This behavior is unheard of from our respective members. I suggest we seek termination with extreme prejudice. I will await further orders.

Taking things out of context I see.

I am a rolling stone- my nature is to deviate from structure. I may go a bit rogue, and I am a bitter bastard, but clearly my methods are effective.

Your envy is my strength.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

I was shocked to see @WxWatcher007 is so busy this winter that he had to hire Ji to dig graves for him:

clown digger.gif

I have to say I never imagined this kind of season. I’ve had to dramatically scale up my already expansive operation. I’m putting people on the payroll right after I kill em. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I have to say the office has been running at near peak efficiency, despite the recent spat between @showmethesnow and @C.A.P.E.. I really think my presence is helping morale. 

cubicle-5.jpg

grim-reaper-at-school.jpg

pssst.... Reaper, there is no spat. It's just a deep head fake within our diabolical Master Plan. In fact CAPE and I were just enjoying conversation over a couple of very good stouts last night. On another matter, have you looked into my recommendation of adding @losetoa6 to our staff? I think with a little training he could outshine all of us.

• Haha 1

On 2/13/2020 at 3:56 PM, Maestrobjwa said:

Wow...ya know it's bad if the winter even beat the snow optimism out of Jebman!!

Washington DC is STILL gonna get SHELLACKED by deep frigid snow in Feb or March this year!

My forecast STILL stands!

• Haha 1