Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

24 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

OT sitting here at the Natick mall as my daughter shops, all I can think of is thank God for mobile devices/internet.  This sucks!  :)

Hey that's what's I spent my high school days..... you would've had a better time back in 1999 when friendly's and the arcade were still there. 

Just go to wegman's and get a couple tequilas at the restaurant,  easy to waste time there

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

Hey that's what's I spent my high school days..... you would've had a better time back in 1999 when friendly's and the arcade were still there. 

Just go to wegman's and get a couple tequilas at the restaurant,  easy to waste time there

Think of the setting of Romero’s Day of the Dead, there’s always a worse case scenario. As always ....

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, weathafella said:

And dews may not have invented tanuary but it was I who invented ratter.  Copyright infringement on his avatar?

You just finished explaining to Will that your friend came up with it...well ratter is a dog breed

Anyway, a few very short weeks and time to put this winter to rest

gallery-1505130360-george-clarke-son-bedroom-windows.gif

6 minutes ago, Dr. Dews said:

You just finished explaining to Will that your friend came up with it...well ratter is a dog breed

Anyway, a few very short weeks and time to put this winter to rest

gallery-1505130360-george-clarke-son-bedroom-windows.gif

Good memory.  It was this guy in the dorms in college over 50 years ago. He’d utter “this blows dead rats”. I co-opted it for the internet...lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dendrite said:

I was just going to post about that. I think many may verify okay at H85, but these highs nosing in generally don't advect well up to H7 unless the whole meat and potatoes moves in over N ME. Getting the secondary redevelopment sooner and backing the H7 flow before it warms up too much is the better way to do it. Shitty GFS thermals and all, but it's not even cold enough for nucleation up to H65 here at PWM while it's like -7F between H85-H9 and producing PL and pixie dust snow crystals in the low levels. It's still snow if you can seeder feed from higher up, but that gets a bit difficult to do when you start pushing the nucleation zone too high up. Even the DGZ there gets up to around H45-H5 at one point.

image.png

Perfect analysis!   

I was mentioning that to Will or Ray earlier about that "pixie growth" ...almost a secondary nucleation band under the deeper UVM aloft. Shit I've seen 1/4 mi vis in shards/shard clumps while in IP/ZR ... and what's weird is the dust dry?  With ZR embedded... mess is what it is.  The accreting ice kind of takes on a grayish hue to it... If it's mostly IP, that can be wicked as it pack/settles very dense at time of fall...so if you get anywhere close to 3" of that, it cretes

Imma gonna dust off my annual rant regarding strung out pieces of shite and dry sluts and cutter assholes....the whole thing about how we’ve lost December despite the smoke screen of “activity” followed by meltfest....my pack is nil....and I’m irritated....if we don’t get things going soon this thing is done....ratter city....we got 8 weeks....LETS GO!!!!!  LETS FOOKIN GO!!!!! Jesus....it seemed so easy back post Boxing Day 2010....LETS GO!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Weenie 1