Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Two huge meltdowns from Scooter and Ginx this morning after a snowy December . Can’t imagine how they’ll act during a mild , mainly snow free Jan. And to have this sort of behavior on Xmas Eve no less 

Melts? Having fun at your expense.  Merry Christmas just wish it felt and looked like the Christmas of yore you promised the entire board. It happens man move on

• Haha 1

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

Melts? Having fun at your expense.  Merry Christmas just wish it felt and looked like the Christmas of yore you promised the entire board. It happens man move on

Still going for wire to wire buckle up winter wx for Jan? How does Dryslots snow look next week? Merry Xmas . Been a great December and a great forecast 

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Still going for wire to wire buckle up winter wx for Jan? How does Dryslots snow look next week? Merry Xmas . Been a great December and a great forecast 

I think I said buckle up after the first week? I also said I wasn't convinced he would get his punt off. First 18 days of Dec were rocking and melting. You can't take credit for the whole month especially when you choked on the most important snowy week of your year according to you and we melted with cutters. You say Dec snow even if 2 inches is better than 20 inches in March so congrats on that. Too bad we had all the cutters and rain in your cold and snowy Dec.

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

How about forecasting some weather ideas for Jan. Better change those forecasts made yesterday of cold and snowy later in first week lol

I think first week overall is shot. Maybe through 1/10. Afterwards, it could be a yo-yo. Dateline ridging so we'll be playing with fire. That's the look where you could get 10" of overrunning snow with a cutter 2 days later. I don't really have a feel either way. 

5 minutes ago, CTValleySnowMan said:

Looks like a couple weeks of Pacific puke driving our weather with a congrats Raindancewx.  I'd rather have a January thaw first part of the month and rebuild the pattern for peak climo. 

Some know the drill, some panic. Hopefully we have a very snowy time from Mid Jan right through the end of March.