Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

4 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I think some are overreacting. AK is on shaky ground for us into 1st week of January. But I think later in 1st week and beyond it gets more favorable. Maybe we can sneak something in beforehand, but my confidence is better late in 1st week and beyond..like post 1/6 or so. 

Yes

1 hour ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

According to my friends up north (NH and VT)  there is already a lot of hand ringing about lack of snow at the ski areas.

We were riding the lift this morning with a guy who was at Mt Snow and Loon the last couple of days.  He said they are in decent shape

Wachusett is in amazing shape.  
6-8” OTG in my yard.   Snow covered since Dec 1 

Just now, HoarfrostHubb said:

We were riding the lift this morning with a guy who was at Mt Snow and Loon the last couple of days.  He said they are in decent shape

Wachusett is in amazing shape.  
6-8” OTG in my yard.   Snow covered since Dec 1 

I’m at jay right now..mt. Snow was much better last few weeks.  The mountains with the better snow making are the place to be right now imo.  

• Like 1

Just now, bwt3650 said:

I’m at jay right now..mt. Snow was much better last few weeks.  The mountains with the better snow making are the place to be right now imo.  

Yeah. That’s what we were discussing.  S VT I think fared better in the early Dec storms.  Snowmaking has helped a ton.  New systems making a huge difference. 

20 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

As well as we did in Dec.. I hope we fall flat on faces with The meh Jan forecast 

I'm meh first half of January. I felt strong Dec, but milder towards holidays and into January. I think we start to block later in January.

Not worried.. as planned, so far. I do an update this week.

• Like 1