Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

31 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Schwoegler backlash :lol:

6-12" for that Wednesday....lol. We did get some from the upper vortmax actually...I remember it snowing most of the day with a pretty nice period midday. But I think the total was like 3" that day instead of 6-12". :lol:

That storm was frustrating. We had the rare "blizzard watch". 1-2 feet was being thrown around. We ended up with around 9 inches total on top of an already decent snowpack....so can't complain too much....but man, what could have been. I remember south weymouth had like 22 inches from all that ocean enhancement.

18 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

6-12" for that Wednesday....lol. We did get some from the upper vortmax actually...I remember it snowing most of the day with a pretty nice period midday. But I think the total was like 33" that day instead of 6-12". :lol:

That storm was frustrating. We had the rare "blizzard watch". 1-2 feet was being thrown around. We ended up with around 9 inches total on top of an already decent snowpack....so can't complain too much....but man, what could have been. I remember south weymouth had like 22 inches from all that ocean enhancement.

Yeah we had I think at least 12-15 where I was in Brockton. We did well. Over a foot otg at Christmas. Wish I could find the old PNS.

• Weenie 1

34 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Dendrite to Gene down to CNE Ray / Hippy

Hardly a blockbuster, if I'm thinking of the right event - Dec. 6-7.  Only place in NH/MA with over 4" was Pittsburg, and only a few more topped 3", all in Coos/Grafton Counties, NH.  I think we were progged for 1-3, got 0.1.  In other news, the twin 3s of 20:1 fluff have greatly improved the wintriness of the landscape.

1 hour ago, tamarack said:

Hardly a blockbuster, if I'm thinking of the right event - Dec. 6-7.  Only place in NH/MA with over 4" was Pittsburg, and only a few more topped 3", all in Coos/Grafton Counties, NH.  I think we were progged for 1-3, got 0.1.  In other news, the twin 3s of 20:1 fluff have greatly improved the wintriness of the landscape.

Whopping 1.9"/0.11" here.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

That’s about right. Randolph and blue hill got it good. You pull that from Iowa state?

Too bad they didn't have like South Weymouth over to Norwell and Hanover on that PNS. They jacked I remember with over 20". But clearly you can see nearby with Milton getting 18+. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Too bad they didn't have like South Weymouth over to Norwell and Hanover on that PNS. They jacked I remember with over 20". But clearly you can see nearby with Milton getting 18+. 

The guy in Hingham only had like 9” which I thought was low from what I recall too. But anyways no doubt a little CJ there. I remember the temp dropped in the event which obviously was the cstl front. 

19 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

The guy in Hingham only had like 9” which I thought was low from what I recall too. But anyways no doubt a little CJ there. I remember the temp dropped in the event which obviously was the cstl front. 

They had Shelby Scott reporting in one of those south shore towns. I think it was south Weymouth. I remember her sticking a yard stick in the walkway where she was shooting from that had been shoveled prior to the storm and it was like 22". I was so angry 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

They had Shelby Scott reporting in one of those south shore towns. I think it was south Weymouth. I remember her sticking a yard stick in the walkway where she was shooting from that had been shoveled prior to the storm and it was like 22". I was so angry 

Your memory always amazes me

1 hour ago, ORH_wxman said:

CJ land is underestimated often. They are prime for a Megajack. 

I really really liked the set up for the longer duration nor’easter earlier this month. Circle jerk towns would have been 30 inches If colder and we really just missed part 2 of that storm consolidating more and a touch west.

Shelby Scott was often sent out in the worst of the worst . A trooper.

• Like 2