Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

24 minutes ago, weathafella said:

I’m not sure why you’re allowed to post bullshit.  I’ll play it straight.  Canada is very cold.   I’ll post the euro inits again...

B436F35E-C163-495F-827C-ABB66A518901.gif

The guy is pathetic...he cherry picks BS to do nothing but TROLL. He just Needs to be ignored..PERIOD.  Brings absolutely zero value to the forums.  

• Thanks 1
  • Weenie 1

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

The guy is pathetic...he cherry picks BS to do nothing but TROLL. He just Needs to be ignored..PERIOD.  Brings absolutely zero value to the forums.  

Agree.  I have to remember to sign in so I don’t see the garbage posts.  Makes this place unreadable at time.

• Weenie 1

This ultimately makes money by allowing people in and making mouse clicks .. If it’s moderated and deterred that’s a big cut into the profit potential? 

Don’t know but when this place started swimming in banner ads it got really suspiciously relaxed in the moderatorship and it seems to add up. 

I almost wonder if it’s cold over in Eurasia during that model time…

That happened back I think it was late in the 2006 in the early winter all the cold air dumped over there and we got the sun and obscenely warm January ...then it finally turned in February we got like a late winter

7 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Looking forward to a detailed post from you in the next few days about the teleconnections and the 10-15 days or so ahead.  I may not understand it all but I read it.

I thought I was getting better at doing that come on Jesus I know I toned this way down. 

I think what it really is is people are just spoiled and Don’t have to think. And I’m not a graphics dispenser. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I thought I was getting better at doing that come on Jesus I know I toned this way down. 

I think what it really is is people are just spoiled and Don’t have to think. And I’m not a graphics dispenser. 

I was being quite sincere, I enjoy your posts and try to learn what I can.  

Anyway, I'm not buying any prolonged torches in New England heading into the New Year.  Pattern looks fast and variable.

• Like 1

Heh, if you want to “prove” above normal temps are coming, noaa temp probability maps are the way to go.  They are always above normal lol.  I think I saw above normal temps listed in the farmers almanac as well. Get the shorts and sunscreen ready.  Open the pool. I’ve got a TripTick for Cape Cod ready to go.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bristolri_wx said:

Heh, if you want to “prove” above normal temps are coming, noaa temp probability maps are the way to go.  They are always above normal lol.  I think I saw above normal temps listed in the farmers almanac as well. Get the shorts and sunscreen ready.  Open the pool. I’ve got a TripTick for Cape Cod ready to go.

Exactly...Always above! Total Joke.

I am already sick of the events turning from snow to mix to rain.  Had enough rain now.  Everyone else in SNE is over at least 20", I am stuck as usual way behind at 1.2" of total snow.  I know climatologically speaking I am not in a great place for snow until at least DEC 20th, so I should be grateful for 1.2" now, but I need my hunger fix.

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

12 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

I am already sick of the events turning from snow to mix to rain.  Had enough rain now.  Everyone else in SNE is over at least 20", I am stuck as usual way behind at 1.2" of total snow.  I know climatologically speaking I am not in a great place for snow until at least DEC 20th, so I should be grateful for 1.2" now, but I need my hunger fix.

Hey man I’m right there with ya on the south coast of CT. We’ve had maybe 4” all season so far and whole lotta ice today. Hang in there we will get ours. Jan/Feb is the coasts best shot. We’ve also lost grip reality with the pst decade being very snowy for SNE including the coast. Feels almost like the 90s again.

.56 of ice on everything Except most roadways. Bridges are a different story. North side of town will have some damage for sure.

Fairfield, CT

6 hours ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

It's the cost of doing business for the 2005 and 2015 type of victories