Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I want that elusive 20 Burger which has escaped me for 8 years as much as the next weenie, badly, but I also enjoy the tracking and subsequent snowy times regardless of amounts. I really never used to be a pack guy until these damn kids showed up either. Now I prefer it so my little weenie can enjoy the feel of winter for as long as possible.

I want that 20 burger that’s been eluding me my entire life, you’re lucky

• Haha 1

Anyways Euro came pretty far north. If people are going to complain about the gfs they should complain about the euro because the euro made a jump towards it. Either way, it’s a weak system as depicted. Looks like snow to ice on the euro from just NW of BOS to near Kevin. The euro forms a meso low near the cape so eastern areas get a little tuck of colder air. Something to watch.

Long range continues to be puzzling. Weeklies look kind of lousy to me. But we have split flow and lower heights over the SE. So we may be void of cold, but active. It also looks like Davis straits ridging to our north may help as well. In general I’m never a fan of blues from AK to the west coast which is what is shown on the EPS. 

5 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

I still have a decent snow depth in Windsor Locks...probably a good at least a good 6-8'' on the ground.

I noticed that yesterday over there finishing a generator installation. I was surprised to see that much still otg by the airport. Close to the same up here in Westfield, about 9 inches left.