Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

7 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Would make sense into week 3 of weeklies. But a lot of time left before people head for the bridges. 

Yeah, At least 7 more days before we would have the first round of jumpers, May have to break out the gif with some of you guys falling into the black hole.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Pretty weak response Ray. History is loaded with waves within days of frontal passage. I realize it's not the barnstorm storms that you seek but to dismiss just cuz is Methodologically unsound

Like I said.. let me know how much you get, then revisit our respective methodologies.

Mine has served me well, thanks.

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

You confuse anafront with follow up waves constantly.  Yours didn't serve you well Feb 17. Your methodology is confused. 

What was Feb 17? You really want to get in a pissing contest about track records? You should clean up your six week outlooks off of your lawn with the doggie doo doo.

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

5 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

What was Feb 17? You really want to get in a pissing contest about track records? You should clean up your six week outlooks off of your lawn with the doggie doo doo.

Yes you highness cuz you are king.  Lol congrats,  narcissist much? Still doesn't mean you are not confused Meteorologically 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Yes you highness cuz you are king.  Lol congrats,  narcissist much? Still doesn't mean you are not confused Meteorologically 

I'm not confused about anything. I don't care that it technically isn't anafront... waves following cf passages are low probability threats.

I tried to drop it at lets see what happens, but you wouldn't let it go.

1 hour ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I read that and I became interested in taking a closer look at this 

This is not the typical anafrontal which this event had been “mid-mentioned “ 50x in here.

This actually HAS a chance 

The anafrontal may work out and we had better hope it blooms into a wwa event. Because as coastalwx correctly pointed out that the rest of Dec. Is pretty much toast

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

To date

IMG_20191207_180730.jpg

Man Ginx, most of those averages are insane; that really puts things in perspective.  I don’t know the exact numbers, but I have to assume with the way Ezekiel went down in some spots, people could go the entirety of December without another flake and they’d still be ahead on mean annual snowfall.