Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

500hgt_comp_sup814.gif

Stolen from the mid-atlantic thread. Pole-reaching PNA ridge developing concurrently with TPV lobe centered east of Hudson Bay screams Manitoba mauler potential. Not sure why folks in the mid-atl thread are happy with this look. Polar jet is too fast to allow shortwaves to dig and subsequently tilt negatively south of new england

• Like 1

3 hours ago, weathafella said:

There will likely be some cutters but with all the cold available and the propensity of at least transient blocking, we’ll have plenty of chances.  Pattern is active.

The December theme that I tried to communicate in my outlook was activity and volatility...IOW, plenty of winter weather, but expect some mild periods interspersed.

Good start. Buckle in...suspect we aren't done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dr. Dews said:

the pattern looks cuttery through nearly x-mas

Dude...please..just stop with the DEBBIE downer Bullshit.  You just got 18 inches for god sakes.  And if we listened to your crap previously,  we’d And you’d  have nothing but warmth and rains. But instead you got 18!!  Did you see that coming??  You’re a true Troll.  God what a PIA.  Go back under your rock.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Dude...please..just stop with the DEBBIE downer Bullshit.  You just got 18 inches for god sakes.  And if we listened to your crap previously,  we’d And you’d  have nothing but warmth and rains. But instead you got 18!!  Did you see that coming??  You’re a true Troll.  God what a PIA.  Go back under your rock.

They sent in the Wolf.

wolf.jpg

• Haha 3

Just now, Hoth said:

They sent in the Wolf.

wolf.jpg

Lmao...

the guy is unreal. I come home and read the thread, and this clown just throws garbage out there.   Wish they’d Ban that guy.  He’s such a trouble making PIA.  Of course there’s always gonna be something about a pattern you can find wrong, but it doesn’t mean it Can’t produce. Yet he comes up with that trash.  Like I said, go back under your rock you PIA! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Lmao...

the guy is unreal. I come home and read the thread, and this clown just throws garbage out there.   Wish they’d Ban that guy.  He’s such a trouble making PIA.  Of course there’s always gonna be something about a pattern you can find wrong, but it doesn’t mean it Can’t produce. Yet he comes up with that trash.  Like I said, go back under your rock you PIA! 

There should be a forum wide rule at the very least that you can't bitch about the pattern within X days of receiving a foot of snow. Automatic weenie tag or something.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, Hoth said:

There should be a forum wide rule at the very least that you can't bitch about the pattern within X days of receiving a foot of snow. Automatic weenie tag or something.

Or after receiving a Foot and a Half!  He trashed the set up all week, and he got 18.  But hasn’t  learned his lesson.  Holy smokes what a Troll. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Or after receiving a Foot and a Half!  He trashed the set up all week, and he got 18.  But hasn’t  learned his lesson.  Holy smokes what a Troll. 

I agree with you but it is just an attention seeking troll so any responses essentially feeds its desire to troll even more. That’s all it really cares about. That’s why it changed its SN from BIrving to something more ‘catchy’. So just block or ignore. Save your frustrations for weather ;)

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Not bad but let’s slide the trough east. Has a cutter look at face value unless higher heights can fold over into hudson bay some. But won’t  argue that it does not have potential. Just my weenie eye though fwiw.

And let's get rid of that SE ridge while we're at it. Holy smokes look at those screaming heights in the Atlantic. No other longitude on the whole planet has 582 dmat 40 N 

• Weenie 1

2 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

The December theme that I tried to communicate in my outlook was activity and volatility...IOW, plenty of winter weather, but expect some mild periods interspersed.

Good start. Buckle in...suspect we aren't done.

I'd like to pile it on while we can, end of next week looks good to me.  A moderate relaxation probably coming late month, maybe go a little more zonal?

We joke about Grinch storms but I can see it happening.

1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I agree with you but it is just an attention seeking troll so any responses essentially feeds its desire to troll even more. That’s all it really cares about. That’s why it changed its SN from BIrving to something more ‘catchy’. So just block or ignore. Save your frustrations for weather ;)

Taylor?