Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

List please and I will list the ones who agree by post or PM. Scratch that won’t reveal private PMs like some have done before. The AEMATT crew likes to bust my balls, it’s expected

Have no clue what AEMATT is.  You can go look at who felt you were angry last night.  You’re entitled to be.  Just pointing it out.

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

What if it rains? How much money did it cost your Friend to reschedule? How much is her time with family worth?  My daughter is an adult she will figure it out when it’s necessary. She knows how the forecasts change every day. 

Zero dollars to reschedule. She booked her flight today after reconsidering weather impacts last night and this morning. Staying with family so no costs to change hotel stay, car rental, etc. She legitimately saw Ryan’s mention of a storm last night and then looked at weather today and asked me to confirm. It happens sir, sometimes information isn’t always hype. It’s helpful to some.

1 minute ago, JC-CT said:

It will probably snow somewhere since it's a giant bowling ball on all the models. Which is why a weather forecaster can get away with saying it's something to watch this far out...because even if it's nothing in their forecast area, it will still be all over social media and TWC as a major storm for somewhere. So the risk is simply having to say the storm changed track, rather than having it completely disappear.

Bingo but I was apparently angry

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Zero dollars to reschedule. She booked her flight today after reconsidering weather impacts last night and this morning. Staying with family so no costs to change hotel stay, car rental, etc. She legitimately saw Ryan’s mention of a storm last night and then looked at weather today and asked me to confirm. It happens sir, sometimes information isn’t always hype. It’s helpful to some.

Then her husband told you to thank Ryan here. Pretty convenient  that happened to you. Meh lost faith in you. 

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Are you still taking pain killers for your back? legit question...cuz I know the temper tantrums and easily agitated emotions those things cause. Saw it first hand with my brother. 

. I never take any pain meds, never have. Here is a tantrum for ya son. I have lost 2 friends and 3 family members to drugs. Don’t lecture me kid. Take care of your own house.

14 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Then her husband told you to thank Ryan here. Pretty confident that happened to you. Meh lost faith in you. 

She’s not married. She works with my wife for McKinsey in Stamford. They plan/schedule for a living and use me as their ‘weather source’. My wife knows Ryan is a mod here, I told her. When her friend said she saw the broadcast last night this morning, my wife says “let me call Luke he thinks he’s famous because he knows the weather guy on NBC from his ‘nerd forum’.” I tell her friend it’s legit with the usual caveats. She says tell your ‘weather nerds’, thank you. 

Not sure why you’d think I’d lie nor why I have to explain myself. Thought you were better than that.