• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

FWIW...something else to look at. Josh Herman initialized his RRWT model yesterday, which is based on reoccurring rosby wave train. It did well early last year until SSW shakeup, struggled after that. 

30 days NOV 24-DEC24

Screenshot_20191125-073754_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7be57c671da4cfd17b9ca5e9ee312ee3.jpg

90 days NOV 24-FEB22

Screenshot_20191125-073935_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e59aaa1589a64ec1ac392c5230ab8309.jpg

You East Coast folks will like the look 9f last week of DEC & beginning of JAN

DEC 25-29

Screenshot_20191125-194037_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c3e052d6fd4cd4aab02ebec548b876d5.jpg

DEC 30-JAN 3

Screenshot_20191125-194052_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1a6a0756b5fd7f7e2a1100da82febf9e.jpg

12 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Once in a while Steve goes off the rails. Maybe he tracked doggie doo in the house again. 

Hype it up like you did the 60 plus mph gusts Tday all last week, high winds Thurs to Sat? Or was it boring? I can’t keep up with you.Just tired of the week ahead hype. Biggest travel day of the year, wx stations know people are going to want to know the weather so on Monday they start the hype. Better pay attention to us cuz your plans Sunday might be effected. Kev knows hype sells

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Exactly my point. I wish some Mets could see this point. 

Everyone knows this, especially Ryan. Do you think his motivation to mention winter chances this weekend is to sell? He does not strike me as that nor does his station. I think you’re trying too hard to be annoyed at the media. I know you dislike what it is today but I don’t think this particular instance warrants that anger. Save a horse.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Everyone knows this, especially Ryan. Do you think his motivation to mention winter chances this weekend is to sell? He does not strike me as that nor does his station. I think you’re trying too hard to be annoyed at the media. I know you dislike what it is today but I don’t think this particular instance warrants that anger. Save a horse.

No anger . First alert! Disappointed. I know you are a fan boy , so am I, short term. But yea it’s a business first

7E844FE1-0C8F-4AF8-9ABC-BAEDD83923D1.png

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

I like that look. Primary dies over the Lakes and spawns a secondary off NJ. Let’s keep that S and we’re game.

Primary being so far north this time of year can mean some problems. Also timing looks to be more of Monday issue. Lots of time to sort it all out. It will change all week

48 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Hype it up like you did the 60 plus mph gusts Tday all last week, high winds Thurs to Sat? Or was it boring? I can’t keep up with you.Just tired of the week ahead hype. Biggest travel day of the year, wx stations know people are going to want to know the weather so on Monday they start the hype. Better pay attention to us cuz your plans Sunday might be effected. Kev knows hype sells

easy tiger