Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Nov. 10-11th snow event thing

Chicago Storm

52 minutes ago, Stebo said:

I would almost consider a watch and eventual warning for Southern Lower Michigan especially since this is the first snowfall of the year and may be heaviest around Monday Morning rush hour. If things continue to tick upward it would most certainly be warranted. 

Somewhere, probably around port Huron, will get a foot when combined with the lake effect/enhancement. They always do good early during these early ne wind events. 11-26-2002 jumps out I think they got close to 18 inches during that event

4 minutes ago, outflow said:

Somewhere, probably around port Huron, will get a foot when combined with the lake effect/enhancement. They always do good early during these early ne wind events. 11-26-2002 jumps out I think they got close to 18 inches during that event

I'd love a repeat of 02-03s winter that is for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stebo said:

Their AFD is a bit light though same with GRR. Only talking 2-4" synoptic snow, I hope they don't get too caught up in climo and ignore the atmosphere itself. 

IWX's is a little bit more open to higher total then both of there's, saying they'll have to make more changes if trends hold

• Like 1

1 hour ago, michsnowfreak said:

Getting very excited for tomorrow. This type of snowstorm and record cold is something I cannot recall seeing before mid November!

I've been lurking and waiting to see how long it would take you to get hyped up. It's absurdly early for a snow event this significant (then again, so was the Halloween snow event for Chicago).

When's the last time DTW saw 4"+ of snow this early in the season?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Powerball said:

I've been lurking and waiting to see how long it would take you to get hyped up. It's absurdly early for a snow event this significant (then again, so was the Halloween snow event for Chicago).

When's the last time DTW saw 4"+ of snow this early in the season?

:lol: Before it existed would be my guess

• Haha 1