• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
A little pre-season thread: Can Nov. 8 pull off an early win?

moneypitmike

Just now, powderfreak said:

GGEM tickled north too.  

It was so suppressed even the chickens didn’t get much at 00z.  

GGEM though has the heart of it lined up with the EPS so seems reasonable.  

C754DE04-FDFF-4580-98B1-D3FD642648CD.thumb.png.b8b26511eb52792aa56300447ccdc246.png

I said screw it to the leaves this past weekend and worked on finishing the extension to my chicken run. The past 2 years I've had to shovel 1/2 of it out since I never finished the rafters/roof. Just need to get 3 roof panels up over the next few days and we'll be good for Friday. If the leaves get trapped and frozen to the lawn for the 2nd straight year I'll have another warm season of diseased patches. Hopefully we can warm it up a bit at the end of the month so I can get them up. 6" with a cold stretch following it has me worried.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Did you see Ukie was flatter and tickled south? Do you think the Euro continues the trend?

I’d think the Euro spits the difference.  

Honestly the EPS has been rock solid, so see no reason to change that idea.  It’s seemed to have similar probability for here and northern CT hills.  Seems reasonable given the spread.

38 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

If you factor for the GGEM's robust warm lower troposphere bias that's probably more snow than folks think in that solution... but still rain for the southern half of CT/RI .. it's a more of compressing p-type transition axis

The ggem has a cold bias at the surface. Its warm bias is centered in the 850-700 layer.   

• Like 1