Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Banter 2019

George BM

3 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

For all the hype the 49ers D gets, they are ranked 19th against the run. Ravens O is number one in rushing by a pretty large margin.

Jimmy G seems to play really well against pass Defenses that are ranked in the lower third of the league. Ravens secondary is fully healthy now, and very talented, and they are getting more pressure on the QB lately. I guess maybe what I am saying is...expect another all out blizzard on Sunday.

I was way more worried about Seattle and New England than I am about the 49ers. I think they are good but not 10-1 good; a bit of a fraud team but not too bad. It's hard for us Ravens fans to accept our team is a juggernaut and expect to win each week. This is what it feels like to be a Pats fan I guess.

• Like 3

Looks like weather might play a huge role in the game for Sunday. Ravens been practicing with wet footballs all week in prep. Last time SF played in the rain, it was against WSH earlier this year. A low scoring affair with SF coming out on top. That defense is pretty solid. If the Ravens can keep up what they've been doing, they should be fine. It'll be a good one. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, C.A.P.E. said:

I kind of expect a close game in reality, but ofc I thought that last week too.

I mean, the 49ers managed 9 points against the redskins. THE REDSKINS.

Rain is the great equalizer in football my friend if its really yucky all bets are off.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Yea I know who it is now...he messaged me on twitter wanting to meet up to fight because of that map I made poking fun at everyone’s tendencies and made some weird sexual comments. Here is a comfy thought, he is also a gun enthusiast

Oof.. It seems that Delaware kid was very passionate about weather then lol. From the looks of it he profusely apologized on twitter earlier today but he's probably going to go back to his old ways again. The internet is a powerful place.

1 minute ago, JakkelWx said:

Oof.. It seems that Delaware kid was very passionate about weather then lol. From the looks of it he profusely apologized on twitter earlier today but he's probably going to go back to his old ways again. The internet is a powerful place.

I don’t think he is mentally stable. 

16 minutes ago, JakkelWx said:

At least he doesnt get too upset over being called mentally ill.. lol check out this tweet

Lol he thinks I called him crazy because of his plagiarism.  It was more because he looked me up on Twitter and wanted me to drive to Delaware to fight over some map I posted then made weird sexual comments.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

What is going on in here?

:lol: 

Just arrived back in Rockville. For some really dumb, weird, and strange reason I couldn't talk anyone except my dog into staying in CT tomorrow for the storm. So I was left with the only option of chasing front end cold rain and possibly some random really warm snow falling on soggy muddy ground. 

I'm rooting for everyone in CT to get dry slotted and warm nosed except you. Hope you get crushed dude. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Glad you made it back safely and it's probably for the best you left. There's a panic outbreak here that's getting really ugly. I may need to set up a satellite branch of The Panic Room shortly. 

download.thumb.png.c349b18ee2ce0757df393766eb30e031.png

Someone should dial up the Northeast Reaper. :lol:

11 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Just arrived back in Rockville. For some really dumb, weird, and strange reason I couldn't talk anyone except my dog into staying in CT tomorrow for the storm. So I was left with the only option of chasing front end cold rain and possibly some random really warm snow falling on soggy muddy ground. 

I'm rooting for everyone in CT to get dry slotted and warm nosed except you. Hope you get crushed dude. 

Chemtrails FTW

8 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Glad you made it back safely and it's probably for the best you left. There's a panic outbreak here that's getting really ugly. I may need to set up a satellite branch of The Panic Room shortly. 

Yea,  not being in the game at all is a good thing sometimes. 

I did an amazing hike at Devil's Den Preserve yesterday with my bro in law. If you're ever near that place I highly recommend checking it out. Basically no people and a thousand acres of trails through rugged terrain. Talked to the only person I saw on the trails and he said people go there and cross country ski and snowshoe when it snows. Prime Jebwalk location. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Dryslots are the worst.

Low 20s with a sleet fest is close behind.

Give me 32.5 and rain.

Yea, dryslots will kill your soul when they happen. Especially unforecasted. Your yard's climo can be in a tough spot sometimes with classic track coastals. Otoh- you've had some good luck with scrapers so prob all evens out. 

7 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Yea, dryslots will kill your soul when they happen. Especially unforecasted. Your yard's climo can be in a tough spot sometimes with classic track coastals. Otoh- you've had some good luck with scrapers so prob all evens out. 

Yeah it's a shame that we are often rooting for somewhat different outcomes. As we have discussed, the equalizer is a big ass west-based block, esp in an el Nino year. In 2009-10 my yard got less than places NW of the cities as expected, but proportionally it was about right. I will gladly take my 68" while Westminster gets 100+ lol.

I can truly see what is coming later this low sun season in the Mid Atlantic, very cold and lots of snow, but since many cannot see what I easily see as though it were gonna hit tomorrow, it will be high entertainment to watch many book early packages in the modern Panic Room Resort lmfao!

I dont comprehend why so many panic already. It is, after all, only late November. It doesnt look good right now, but things are gonna change.

Mid Atlantic is gonna be sick and tired of the white stuff by late Jan 2020. You will have had more than enough of stayin up weeks at a time tracking the models! You will be tired of shoveling snow. You will be fed the fook up with the humiliating fights for parking spaces not blocked by tall snow banks! You will have had it with all the careless plow drivers plowing you into your driveways overnight with a 5 foot berm of frozen snow that you then have to laboriously chip thru just to try and get to work on time! Many will cry for Spring, but the damned Trough in the East will not relent right into the early spring months of 2020. There will be so much damn snow on the Eastern Seaboard that skiers will be able to cross country ski from Maine clear down to Atlanta, Ga!

You reside in Washington DC or the Greater Washington Metropolitan Region, you can take this right to the Bank!

This is going to be a severe snow winter!

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic