Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November Banter 2019

George BM

2 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Am I missing something? I don’t get that read from the main thread. I’ve actually thought the discussion has been pretty level headed. So far.

Well there is a definite downer mood, but the question is whether it is justified or not.  I am not knowledgeable enough to know.

30 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

I almost hesitate to ask this because I know somebody is gonna mock/troll, but just a legit question (trying to learn)

Let's just say, hypothetically...that climate change were to result in the MJO staying in the bad phases longer from now on...Would there be anything we could look to to counteract that? 

81EB7CA3-101F-4110-AE19-94DD54624A53.thumb.jpeg.c1c6325c38922bde86f31dd1709d2e94.jpegB890028B-75EC-408F-A3D5-5BFB564F1CCD.jpeg.fd164ac9486eebc22181a44dbd799ff5.jpeg

• Haha 1

For all the hype the 49ers D gets, they are ranked 19th against the run. Ravens O is number one in rushing by a pretty large margin.

Jimmy G seems to play really well against pass Defenses that are ranked in the lower third of the league. Ravens secondary is fully healthy now, and very talented, and they are getting more pressure on the QB lately. I guess maybe what I am saying is...expect another all out blizzard on Sunday.

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

11 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I’m here...just make the call and I’ll hook you up with a Panic Room package. The Golden Sickle package is great. 

skeleton-in-a-digital-era-picture-id8585

Not quite there yet but I'm hangin' on a 3 inch ledge on the edge of a 5 mile high cliff. It's close.

Is there a parachute package just in case I jump early and immediately regret doing it after?

1 hour ago, C.A.P.E. said:

For all the hype the 49ers D gets, they are ranked 19th against the run. Ravens O is number one in rushing by a pretty large margin.

Jimmy G seems to play really well against pass Defenses that are ranked in the lower third of the league. Ravens secondary is fully healthy now, and very talented, and they are getting more pressure on the QB lately. I guess maybe what I am saying is...expect another all out blizzard on Sunday.

49er speed on defense is pretty intense if they're going to stop the Jackson portion of the running game it's because of that. I fully expect this to be a 35-31 type game 

2 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

49er speed on defense is pretty intense if they're going to stop the Jackson portion of the running game it's because of that. I fully expect this to be a 35-31 type game 

I kind of expect a close game in reality, but ofc I thought that last week too.

I mean, the 49ers managed 9 points against the redskins. THE REDSKINS.

8 minutes ago, JakkelWx said:

He seems to have some negativity to anyone who disagrees with him. He called one met an "armchair meteorologist" which hurt me even though I'm only a weather hobbyist lol.

I don’t bother to engage with him.  Besides the fact you can’t disagree with him without it getting confrontational, he also is passive aggressive and will clearly imply something then play “who me” when called out on it. I have no time for those games.  

38 minutes ago, JakkelWx said:

By the looks of it that copycat could be lurking on the forum right at this second.. keep an eye out. 

Edit: A quick little search and a user "WeathermanB" pops up. Apparently a banned poster from March of last year. It appears that poster still hasn't learned any lessons.

Was gonna say I remember that name from a poster on here who was pretty awful. God help them if anyone takes him seriously on Twitter. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic