Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November Banter 2019

George BM

6 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Had an unusually easy drive from Rockville to SW CT. Left at 8:30am and pulled in at 2pm on the dot. Practically no traffic at all until CT. No delay at the GWB? Wut? I've done this drive at least 20 times and today... the day before Thanksgiving... was the easiest. I'm still in shock.

This is almost not believable. I had a 2 hour "stop" there coming back from NE in the summer. You livin' right.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Had an unusually easy drive from Rockville to SW CT. Left at 8:30am and pulled in at 2pm on the dot. Practically no traffic at all until CT. No delay at the GWB? Wut? I've done this drive at least 20 times and today... the day before Thanksgiving... was the easiest. I'm still in shock.

They are literally all at the Total Wine store in Springfield, Va. I just went and the entire DMV was buying booze

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

This is almost not believable. I had a 2 hour "stop" there coming back from NE in the summer. You livin' right.

I've never seen anything like it... 

Just now, WxUSAF said:

@Bob Chill just cashed in the entire subforum's Wear Due Index for a quick trip across the GW Bridge.  Thanks for nothing, Bob.  See you in January 2023.  

Gotta pay your dues first. I've sat in at least 40 total hours of GWB delays over the years. The bridge just felt like paying me back I guess

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic