• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Banter 2019

George BM

Just got back from LA. What a game, what a friggin butt whupping. I honestly never dreamed they could play this well. I was surprised at how many Ravens fans were there. I would say at least 5,000. Nice showing. I think if we beat SF this Sunday we run the table and get the number 1 seed. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Oh. Ok then. It’s your money.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51aebce0371e677d04909

Big picture, Reaper. Big picture. This is nothing more then an investment for the future. Think of them as props. Part of my Evil Genius Plot.

Will help me to boost the :weenie:'s hearts and minds to visions of glorious

What Does Crazy Deep Snow Look Like? : Ecorazzi

Then I flash the

Jordy Nelson visiting New Orleans | TigerDroppings.com

Just when they are at their peak and can go no higher? It's Hammer time!!!! 

Its+Over.JPG

Will be rolling in the money as the :weenie:'s rush the doors of your amazing facility and my stock options pay big dividends.

The Simpsons GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

And you too can be an Evil Genius with the 'How To' book I will be releasing in the coming weeks.

1441538120_evilgenius.thumb.gif.426605f63da5166aeb3a961e3cecca42.gif

And it can be your's with 4 easy payments of $49.99. But wait, there's more!!!

Order now and you will also receive an Evil Villain Pet. No respectable Villain leaves home without it.

*LUCIFER ~ Cinderella | Disney Fantasies | Pinterest ...

And wait there is even more!!!!! Let the world know that you are true blue, proud Evil Genius with your very own cape.

That comes in his...

1887476_evilvilliancape.thumb.gif.7d794b1b9208b2346984a3e348b9cced.gif

And hers....

Amazon.com: Cape Deluxe Velvet & Satin 63': Clothing for ...

So beat the rush and order now!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

Baking has started in the Jones household. Just made Banana, carrot and raisin muffins because there were 4 over ripe bananas. And to go along with our German themed dinner tomorrow, husband is not a fan of turkey, the oldest child will be making a Black Forest Cake today. 

We arent going anywhere for thanksgiving, and we decided on breakfast for dinner tomorrow instead. 

don't worry -- friendsgiving saturday, where there will be turkey and all the sides. 

enjoy your holiday Mrs. J!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mappy said:

We arent going anywhere for thanksgiving, and we decided on breakfast for dinner tomorrow instead. 

don't worry -- friendsgiving saturday, where there will be turkey and all the sides. 

enjoy your holiday Mrs. J!

That is awesome! We love breakfast for dinner!

As we do not travel on Thanksgiving it is just us 4. We have done non traditional dinners for a while now. Last year was Paella. Doing a Traditional German Senfbraten (Mustard Pork Roast) this year.

And yep older child is having her friends over for Friendsgiving after they volunteer at a concert as ushers. 

Enjoy your holiday also!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Is this Friendsgiving thing a new fad ? Never heard of it . Do u need friends to partake in the festivities :whistle:

I'm definitely in for Breakfast for Thanksgiving 

ha, well its thanksgiving with friends, on the saturday after thanksgiving. i guess thats what its called these days. my kid wont eat turkey, so we saw no reason to go full turkey dinner tomorrow. its been a rough week for us in mappyland, so a nice quiet day at home without going anywhere and lots of booze, will be perfect. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ravensrule said:

Just got back from LA. What a game, what a friggin butt whupping. I honestly never dreamed they could play this well. I was surprised at how many Ravens fans were there. I would say at least 5,000. Nice showing. I think if we beat SF this Sunday we run the table and get the number 1 seed. 

Be careful, though.  Being this hot in the NFL is like having one of those invincible stars in Super Mario.  You are invincible for a while.  But then it wears off.

Of course I am a Dolphins fan so maybe I am just bitter.

• Haha 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic